X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
    I had read somewhere one time that they wanted to expand the south and north Mezanine with seats. I wonder if that still a long term plan
    The plan was kicking out the East and West ends as a future additional seats.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
      The plan was kicking out the East and West ends as a future additional seats.
      I wonder if that something still considered

Comment

This is a long break for the guys. Thinking they kept up with the cardio and contrary to conventional wisdom I'm hoping Mom stuffed em with real food not the college junk.

Comment

Frustrating news if you are a Seawolf hockey fan. The upgrades won't be done on the Sully until 2015. And we may not be getting the new scoreboard after all, even though there was talk about it. Sigh. I really hoped we would have the new glass for next hockey season!! This is very, very frustrating.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Frustrating news if you are a Seawolf hockey fan. The upgrades won't be done on the Sully until 2015. And we may not be getting the new scoreboard after all, even though there was talk about it. Sigh. I really hoped we would have the new glass for next hockey season!! This is very, very frustrating.
            Being the gambling person we know you are, would you bet we're looking through new glass first or Sneak is batting tennis balls first?
            And with him holding the purse strings was there ever any doubt where that scoreboard money would end up?
            Who are you gonna vote for in the lieutenant governor race?
            Guess I've got a lot of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
              Being the gambling person we know you are, would you bet we're looking through new glass first or Sneak is batting tennis balls first?
              And with him holding the purse strings was there ever any doubt where that scoreboard money would end up?
              Who are you gonna vote for in the lieutenant governor race?
              Guess I've got a lot of questions.
              I think the Sully upgrades will be done before the tennis / multi use facility. I was told that a new jumbo-tron scoreboard would be much heavier than what is in the Sully right now, and that the existing structure may not be able to support one, without major reinforcements. Fairbanks has a new scoreboard, and the Carlson isn't exactly a new arena, I wonder if they had to make any structural changes in order to install theirs?
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I think the Sully upgrades will be done before the tennis / multi use facility. I was told that a new jumbo-tron scoreboard would be much heavier than what is in the Sully right now, and that the existing structure may not be able to support one, without major reinforcements. Fairbanks has a new scoreboard, and the Carlson isn't exactly a new arena, I wonder if they had to make any structural changes in order to install theirs?
                They brought in several of the smartest arctic engineers from their senior class and they determined that the Chuckie Cheese Center roof would need some good old _airbanks reinforcements to get the Chuckie Cheese TV to be safe. They concluded that you can only just find the custom material considered necessary for the preponderance of the job in _airbanks so the material is triple the price due to nothing. The project was just in need of three more ribs in the Quonset huts roof to hang their pride and joy…….. The Revolving Rat Screen.

Happy New Year to all, even the guy with the bear lights....
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                  They brought in several of the smartest arctic engineers from their senior class and they determined that the Chuckie Cheese Center roof would need some good old _airbanks reinforcements to get the Chuckie Cheese TV to be safe. They concluded that you can only just find the custom material considered necessary for the preponderance of the job in _airbanks so the material is triple the price due to nothing. The project was just in need of three more ribs in the Quonset huts roof to hang their pride and joy…….. The Revolving Rat Screen.

Happy New Year to all, even the guy with the bear lights....
                  I think I need a redneck translator to understand your posts!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                    I think I need a redneck translator to understand your posts!
                    Don't you live in the valley? It's all rednecks out there so you should understand him
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                      Don't you live in the valley? It's all rednecks out there so you should understand him
                      And Suze goes ballistic!

Comment

Are you inferring that Squarebanks is also a redneck?
                        Being a nook isn't in itself bad enough?
                        Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 12-31-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Seawolf Fan;5844702]Are you inferring that Squarebanks is also a redneck?
                          Being a nook isn't in itself bad enough?[/

Fairbanks is the redneck capital of Alaska, and the valley isn't far off from that
                          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Wasilla maybe, but I don't see too many messy haired, toothless people walking around Palmer.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Wasilla maybe, but I don't see too many messy haired, toothless people walking around Palmer.
                              I said the valley I'm reffering to Palmer, Wasilla, Talkeetna, Chickaloon, Etc. and don't tell me there's no rednecks in Palmer, Ive seen those SOB's with my own eyes.

Happy new year Seawolf nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                                Are you inferring that Squarebanks is also a redneck?
                                Being a nook isn't in itself bad enough?
                                Being a Redneck Nook is about top of the ladder in that food chain.

Comment

Working...
                                X