X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Birdy is the ua_ equivalent to pink pony
    Birdy wishes he could troll like pink pony.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      I would say gfmorris is welcome here and not trolling, birdy however...
      Man you seapuppies are in midseason form. Now on my command every seapuppy troll take an Abilify. I know your saying what? it's a drug that helps people control their anger, try it.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
        It'll be an embarrassing day to be a Seawolf is UAH wins more games.

GFM
        IMO, from year to year this league will be by far the most competitive college hockey league in the country. Some years UAA and UAH might be fighting for a top three finish and the year after a bottom three finish which makes this league enjoyable. I just wish they could have found away to have a Roku channel for me to subscribe to.
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
          Man you seapuppies are in midseason form. Now on my command every seapuppy troll take an Abilify. I know your saying what? it's a drug that helps people control their anger, try it.
          I'm guessing you haven't taken yours yet today.
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            IMO, from year to year this league will be by far the most competitive college hockey league in the country. Some years UAA and UAH might be fighting for a top three finish and the year after a bottom three finish which makes this league enjoyable. I just wish they could have found away to have a Roku channel for me to subscribe to.
            I agree this will be a fun conference to watch for years to come
            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

*****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9234-twilight_nobody_cares.jpg******
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well, that was a bad place for a typo.

GFM <— not a troll, but knows how to play one...
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                  Well, that was a bad place for a typo.

GFM <— not a troll, but knows how to play one...
                  How crazy is Bama right now that the pigskin season is upon us?

Comment

Anchorage native Lane Bauer came to his senses and decided _airbanks was below his "Ability". Who's angry now?
                    _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                    No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                      Anchorage native Lane Bauer came to his senses and decided _airbanks was below his "Ability". Who's angry now?
                      Who indeed? We wish him nothing but the best. We are thankful that he thought enough about our college program to at least give it thoughtful consideration. We might just add his name on the Governors Cup all four years he would have help win it had he been here just to show our appreciation. That’s how we roll.

Go Nooks!

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                        Who indeed? We wish him nothing but the best. We are thankful that he thought enough about our college program to at least give it thoughtful consideration. We might just add his name on the Governors Cup all four years he would have help win it had he been here just to show our appreciation. That’s how we roll.

Go Nooks!
                        Might as well, put him right after the UA_ (NON) compliance person but not the 3 hired to do his job.
                        Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 08-31-2013, 08:05 PM.
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I know this was mentioned on the locked thread, but I think it's fantastic that Barrett Heisten is on staff as an asst. coach for the Seawolves. He has deep ties to the Anchorage hockey community ... exactly what UAA needs. Thank you Barrett!

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArtic...&Q_SEASON=2013
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                            How crazy is Bama right now that the pigskin season is upon us?
                            Oh my. I stay off of social media on Saturdays. It's easier on my blood pressure.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

bump....... 31 days till HOCKEY!!!!!!!!
                              GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....vees-bchl-wcha

Nice pickup for UAA. Not a complete blue chipper, but definitely a solid prospect who could have a significant impact in the new WCHA.
                                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Working...
                                X