Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1068

Thread: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803

    UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Well we closed one chapter of UAA hockey with the departure of shyiak & company, to the long *** process of hiring Matt Thomas and all the bs within the athletic department we are 35 days away from the season starting. Thoughts and predictions and complaints are welcome. My prediction.....we will win more than 4 games this year

    My choice for captains
    Matt bailey wears the C
    Jordan kwas, Brett Cameron, and Quinn sproule wear the A

    Go seawolves

  2. #2
    gfmorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Madison, AL, USA
    Posts
    8,347

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    It'll be an embarrassing day to be a Seawolf is UAH wins more games.

    GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

  3. #3
    When did our mascot get so ugly?
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Los Anchorage
    Posts
    414

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come


  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by gfmorris View Post
    It'll be an embarrassing day to be a Seawolf is UAH wins more games.

    GFM
    is might wins more, or is not wins more. I better pay more attention to Swamp people to appreciate this.
    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 08-30-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,174

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Well we closed one chapter of UAA hockey with the departure of shyiak & company, to the long *** process of hiring Matt Thomas and all the bs within the athletic department we are 35 days away from the season starting. Thoughts and predictions and complaints are welcome. My prediction.....we will win more than 4 games this year

    My choice for captains
    Matt bailey wears the C
    Jordan kwas, Brett Cameron, and Quinn sproule wear the A

    Go seawolves
    So the under and over for UAA is four wins, I say under.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    So the under and over for UAA is four wins, I say under.
    Side bet? .....Birdman want to put some of your "lunch money" in jeopardy?
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    UAA Seawolves meet and greet
    Sunday Sept 15th 1-3pm
    On campus at the Cutty center
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    So the under and over for UAA is four wins, I say under.
    Early season trolling birdy. Did you not get enough sun this summer?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    UAA Seawolves meet and greet
    Sunday Sept 15th 1-3pm
    On campus at the Cutty center
    Thx for the info

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Early season trolling birdy. Did you not get enough sun this summer?
    Birdman prefers his sunshine fortified by haze with the aroma of wood smoke.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

  11. #11
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    So the under and over for UAA is four wins, I say under.
    You're post is so stupid is doesn't even deserve pony response...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  12. #12
    Suze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    21,924

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by gfmorris View Post
    It'll be an embarrassing day to be a Seawolf is UAH wins more games.

    GFM
    I don't think UAA will be at all embarrassed this season.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

    From ADN:

    "According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

    UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    UAH, what a laugh!
    get the troll off here.
    It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

  14. #14
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    UAH, what a laugh!
    get the troll off here.
    It's a great day to be a Seawolf!
    I would say gfmorris is welcome here and not trolling, birdy however...

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I would say gfmorris is welcome here and not trolling, birdy however...
    Birdy is the ua_ equivalent to pink pony

  16. #16
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Birdy is the ua_ equivalent to pink pony
    Birdy wishes he could troll like pink pony.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,174

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I would say gfmorris is welcome here and not trolling, birdy however...
    Man you seapuppies are in midseason form. Now on my command every seapuppy troll take an Abilify. I know your saying what? it's a drug that helps people control their anger, try it.

  18. #18
    Legend in everybodys mind
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    7,969

    Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

    Quote Originally Posted by gfmorris View Post
    It'll be an embarrassing day to be a Seawolf is UAH wins more games.

    GFM
    IMO, from year to year this league will be by far the most competitive college hockey league in the country. Some years UAA and UAH might be fighting for a top three finish and the year after a bottom three finish which makes this league enjoyable. I just wish they could have found away to have a Roku channel for me to subscribe to.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Man you seapuppies are in midseason form. Now on my command every seapuppy troll take an Abilify. I know your saying what? it's a drug that helps people control their anger, try it.
    I'm guessing you haven't taken yours yet today.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by 4four4 View Post
    IMO, from year to year this league will be by far the most competitive college hockey league in the country. Some years UAA and UAH might be fighting for a top three finish and the year after a bottom three finish which makes this league enjoyable. I just wish they could have found away to have a Roku channel for me to subscribe to.
    I agree this will be a fun conference to watch for years to come

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •