Official NCAA ESPN "syndicated" game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
    Don't look for FS North to pick up any games, both North Dakota and Gophers games are on ESPNU. So i doubt FS North will pick up St Cloud State or Mankato games. i could see a local channel in each area picking up those games.
    Which is frustrating, to say the least.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Official NCAA ESPN "syndicated" game thread

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
      Don't look for FS North to pick up any games, both North Dakota and Gophers games are on ESPNU. So i doubt FS North will pick up St Cloud State or Mankato games. i could see a local channel in each area picking up those games.
      I think FSN also has commitments to the Wild and Timberwolves anyway.

Comment

But there are always those "plus" channels...

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
          But there are always those "plus" channels...
          True. Although both the Wild and Wolves play games on Friday and Saturday.

What does FX-Detroit have lined up on Saturday? I'd think they would be all over those Notre Dame and Miami games.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            True. Although both the Wild and Wolves play games on Friday and Saturday.

What does FX-Detroit have lined up on Saturday? I'd think they would be all over those Notre Dame and Miami games.
            Minnesota State plays at 4 pm and the Wild play at 7. Additionally, the plus channel would be able to air it. I don't think they'll pick up the games, but who knows.
            AF 99

Comment

Neither Miami, nor Notre Dame fall within the FSN Detroit footprint
              In years past, they have passed on Michigan and MSU games, they would be picked up on Comcast 900

Comment

I don't think all of the games are available online for everybody like last year. It looks like most of the semifinal games will available for everybody on ESPN3, but you'll only be able to watch the finals online (and one or two of the semifinals) if you have a corresponding TV package containing ESPNU.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
                  I don't think all of the games are available online for everybody like last year. It looks like most of the semifinal games will available for everybody on ESPN3, but you'll only be able to watch the finals online (and one or two of the semifinals) if you have a corresponding TV package containing ESPNU.
                  Does this mean for the semifinals we don't need a corresponding TV package?
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Does this mean for the semifinals we don't need a corresponding TV package?
                    Everybody should be able to stream all the semifinals except UNH vs Denver and Union vs Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                      Minnesota State plays at 4 pm and the Wild play at 7. Additionally, the plus channel would be able to air it. I don't think they'll pick up the games, but who knows.
                      The FS North plus channel is airing the Timberwolves game, for outside viewers, who can't get my 29 at 7 pm central.
                      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
                        I see there is a twins/red sox game scheduled for 4pm...will hockey be on NESN, or NESN +?
                        Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        The Sox/Twinkies game is a repeat. They are also preempting a 60-minute infomercial for Fenway Park.
                        WOW! NESN is pre-empting anything to do with the Red Sox (even if it's a repeat) for an NCAA college hockey game.

Either UML has arrived or hell has frozen over.
                        - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

In years past MASN has picked up many of the games as well, though there's nothing on their programming schedule to indicate they are this time.

Comment

The TimeWarner Cable Sports 32 channel in Wisconsin will air the Wisconsin-Lowell game Friday.
                            St. Norbert College Green Knights
                            NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                            NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                            NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                            ---
                            SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
                              The TimeWarner Cable Sports 32 channel in Wisconsin will air the Wisconsin-Lowell game Friday.
                              GB, do you know if The Bar has the sports pack on directv (and therefore NESN)?

Comment

Thanks for the updates, keep them coming guys!!

Comment

Working...
                                X