This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Ed Weaver with some final thoughts on the season.... http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...6607383216.txt
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Get something back that you gave away in the first place? Thank you for reminding me never to get married...
      It's fine-just make sure you find the person that you are willing to aggravate for the rest of your life.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        Ed Weaver with some final thoughts on the season.... http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...6607383216.txt
        I know I'm looking forward to next year already...definitely gonna be a long summer. Some buddies and I are thinking of taking our considerable talents to the two game series at Denver....I say we put a mob together. Fun town and world class skiing up the road, I may just make a week of it. If I knew of an affordable way to get home by going thru Ann Arbor, I'd hit that game too.

Who's in ??
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          I know I'm looking forward to next year already...definitely gonna be a long summer. Some buddies and I are thinking of taking our considerable talents to the two game series at Denver....I say we put a mob together. Fun town and world class skiing up the road, I may just make a week of it. If I knew of an affordable way to get home by going thru Ann Arbor, I'd hit that game too.

Who's in ??
          I'm not, considering those games are in Troy.

Comment

Who's in ??
            The Denver series is in Troy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
              Ohh schnikeys ! Thanks Johhny !! That would've been a F. U. for the ages ! ..but fun nonetheless !!
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I'm not, considering those games are in Troy.
                Never thought you would --as we're painfully aware of your struggles to gather enough gas money to make it Troy, much less the Rockies.

Comment

Ohh schnikeys ! Thanks Johhny !! That would've been a F. U. for the ages ! ..but fun nonetheless !!
                  We can still get a group to go to the Notty Pine and ski down the hill after we park!

Comment

Never thought you would --as we're painfully aware of your struggles to gather enough gas money to make it Troy, much less the Rockies.
                    If I can drive to St. Cloud for a series, I think I could handle driving to Denver. It'd mean a two day drive each way instead of one, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                      So is the game vs. the U-18 team, not in Ann Arbor.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        So is the game vs. the U-18 team, not in Ann Arbor.
                        Name me a college that has played the U-18 team as an away game.

Comment

Name me a college that has played the U-18 team as an away game.
                          I haven't paid attention to their schedule, but quite possibly none. I was just commenting upon WS mentioning he would like to stop off at Ann Arbor.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I haven't paid attention to their schedule, but quite possibly none. I was just commenting upon WS mentioning he would like to stop off at Ann Arbor.
                            Understandable. I thought maybe there was some Michigan game he wanted to see.

Comment

Understandable. I thought maybe there was some Michigan game he wanted to see.
                              I am pretty sure WS meant the U18 game which is the day after the Denver games.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am pretty sure WS meant the U18 game which is the day after the Denver games.
                                I don't think you could get from Denver to Ann Arbor overnight without flying, and then there's no guarantee that there's a flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X