This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Post game interview with Bakersfield HC & Greg B. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WszZ...ature=youtu.be
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Not hockey related, but RPI related. Heard that QB Mike Hermann '13 had a really impressive work out at Stony Brook's pro day. Over 25 scouts in attendance. Go to Youtube and type in his name, he was placed on a "watch list.' Could be that he has a legit shot to be drafted. Too bad that the analysts on Youtube said he went to RPI University.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Not hockey related, but RPI related. Heard that QB Mike Hermann '13 had a really impressive work out at Stony Brook's pro day. Over 25 scouts in attendance. Go to Youtube and type in his name, he was placed on a "watch list.' Could be that he has a legit shot to be drafted. Too bad that the analysts on Youtube said he went to RPI University.
        At least they spelled RPI correctly.

Edit: It took a while to find it, so here it is

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-25-2013, 12:33 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          WPG does have quite a little pipeline going in the NCAA (I think they have a third one-Phillips- to add to the list). But as of a couple weeks ago-I believe they had Kasdorf rated slightly higher on their chart of goaltender prospects.
          I don't believe THN's recent Future Watch issue mentioned either Kaz or the UML kid ...but that's no surprise given the rags penchant for ignoring the college game.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            And the text at the beginning says "Rensselaer Tech"

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I suspect that he only took 13 at Lincoln because it was available, not because he wanted it, so I ignored it.
              Yes. As you stated, 2 is the likely choice.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                Is there an RPI fan group for the www.pickemhockey.com bracket contest yet?
                My guess is either no or your post got lost in the mix of all the pro information...thanks for posting the link, I always forget what the website is. So, did anyone make a group?

Oh man, this year's bracket is going to be hard to pick.
                Last edited by REDaero91; 03-25-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Bryce and Burg off to the ECHL, and Bailen is off to the AHL. They're still technically seniors, not YET to the alumni thread...
                  Seeing as how Bailen is injured at the moment, what will he be doing in Rochester, keep stats? Also, I'm now taking bets on what position Nick will play at his next stop in the hockey world.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                    See - and I woulda picked you, Dr D and Turk for the award !! Not miffed here...I don't participate here for notoriety or awards. Love the sport and have been going to the games since the early '70s, so glad to be associated with you all. Also love this team and those responsible for running it. They are truly world class individuals. Our best days are still ahead of us. Thanks again WS.
                    AspyDad's Revised Awards

Best Brat of the Year - Wicked Slappahs
                    Best Rolex Watch - Senna (that's a nice timepiece my friend)
                    Best Chuck-a-Puck Contestant - Senna's son Doc ( not too be confused with DrD)
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Seeing as how Bailen is injured at the moment, what will he be doing in Rochester, keep stats? Also, I'm now taking bets on what position Nick will play at his next stop in the hockey world.
                      Don't ask me; I was merely reciprocating what SethAppertsHair's host said.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        AspyDad's Revised Awards

You'll pay Aspy.... BTW- I'm told Senna's timepiece is a Times Square knock off.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          Considering that he attempted to play a day after the injury and it is now over a week later, he could be playing.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

AspyDad's Revised Awards

I sometimes think if I had a son I would have named him Doctor. That way I could have saved a fortune on any college or post graduate education.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

AspyDad's Revised Awards

Nice !! Thanks for the shout out Aspy ! I was going to say that you might want to tone it down on my brother in arms, Wicked...but then saw him throw me under the bus so consider yourself to have free latitude.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                I sometimes think if I had a son I would have named him Doctor. That way I could have saved a fortune on any college or post graduate education.
                                Wish that's why he had the name. If you had any idea of what that kid costs me....

FWIW - he won the chuck a puck AGAIN at the Saturday Brown game. While standing at the table to collect his gift card for another place he want eat but yet try to sell me at face value, he texted that he was 7 of the 21 games he went to this year with a .333 winning percentage. Yes, 7 times. My younger son is ****ED that he didn't win the night that the prize was Red Sox tickets....

There are times when I could easily kill them both - if they werent mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X