Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Duluth @ Wisconsin-Madison: Playoffs?! Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Let us not forget the greatest Hockey uniform ever worn:

*****http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8330/8414637487_5db3852763_o.jpg******

Can't tell for sure if that's screen printing, but I think maybe not??
    "At center... number 7... Waldo!"
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Re: Minnesota Duluth @ Wisconsin-Madison: Playoffs?! Playoffs!

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Let us not forget the greatest Hockey uniform ever worn:

*****http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8330/8414637487_5db3852763_o.jpg******

I assume these are overage Canucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Must be. Can't be Minnesotan's or we would have no Hockey today. Perhaps those are the original beer goggles, eh?
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I love old school jerseys that have crazy designs like that one. Sadly nothing beats this one:

Habs

I wish UMD had some crazy designs but we do not. Our jerseys from the 30's are VERY basic and are probably old football jerseys.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Seattle Metropolitans is better

*****http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1747/23252810981ba1ec6c96o.jpg******
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Needs more striping...like the other jerseys that have been posted.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Well the guy on the left looks like he's 50+ so they aren't just overage, they're darn near geriatric.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Sorry, I was looking for the UMD-UW game thread and found the hockey jersey thread instead.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Sorry, I was looking for the UMD-UW game thread and found the hockey jersey thread instead.
                    As far as off-topic conversations go, I find the jersey talk interesting

I have five UW jerseys (only one screen printed, sorry Dirty) but have not had the funds to pull the trigger on a game worn jersey. I would love to have one of the ones from the outdoor game this year.
                    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      There's no need to apologize for joining in a thread that is actually interesting now. WisconsinWildcat should be excommunicated for having a screen printed jersey. Ewww.
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-ho...031413aaa.html

Better than no TV coverage at all, but not by much. However, I will be able to watch 1,000 basketball games in the next 72 hours or so.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          I'm biased, but I do love the Gopher road jerseys and the white "GOPHERS" alternate. Not at all a fan of the home white or gold alternates. Really want to buy an authentic. of the Hockey City Classic if they get some in.

Other WCHA team, I love UMD's road jersey and I have liked some of the Kato jerseys they have made recently, but pretty much anything they make is an upgrade from the shiny crap they used to wear. Tech also has some good stuff but I don't see them often enough unfortunately.

Is there anywhere good to get UMD jerseys? Are the K1s ok stuff? I know I've looked on the UMD bookstore website but, again, haven't pulled the trigger.
                          http://www.vintageminnesotahockey.com/

I'm guessing you probably already know the site, but I got my Derek Plante custom jersey from this site. They have a few decent Bulldog jerseys. They have a TON of Gopher jerseys. It's a nice little set up they have with the guy who runs the site. You send him an email with what you want and he emails you back confirming it. About a month later you get an awesome jersey out of the deal, and even after customizing it they're still cheaper than the school ones.
                          "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

I'm sad that, NOW, a year after I get my two favorite jerseys he has "Skating Bulldog" shoulder patches that are historically accurate. Mine are not quite right
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Comment

*****http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9201/frink.gif******
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X