Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH at PC for best two of three : If it wasn't for disappointments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH at PC for best two of three : If it wasn't for disappointments...

UNH and Providence have played 245 minutes of hockey this season, and the Cats have led for less than 5 minutes of it...would be interesting to see them play with a lead for a change....still not ready to write them off quite yet. Over on the PC thread there was talk that maybe the Friars have run out of gas...
    UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Yup. I was hoping gettin' outta Dodge would help DeSmith. He needs to make the saves when he sees 'em like Gillies does.
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• If UNH wins today they take the series IMO.
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
          If UNH wins today they take the series IMO.
          Agree.

If PC blows a chance to put this away today, just as it blew the chance to win the HE RS title last week, they will be a puddle tomorrow.
          UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

The last time UNH won two consecutive games was two months ago and one of them was NU. I wouldn't be too optimistic that our boys can get enough pucks behind Gillies.
            Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

The Alliance lives. Lowell & PC forever!
              Let's go Lowell.

Comment

So glad we got first goal. Let's see if they capitalize on it...
                Hit Somebody!

Comment

Also watching Minne-UND women's quarterfinal...Ridder is sold out at 3400! Nice to see....great game at 1-1,especially
                  with Minne not having a loss this season....
                  One period to game 3....c'mon Cats!!

Comment

liking the PC band. a shame they aren't at more games. love that they play a lot of older stuff and haven't caved to the mainstream stuff...

Comment

Things to watch as the 3rd period continues, UNH legs look weary, will their defense hold up? Providence has looked shaky at times as well. Interesting game unfolding.
                      UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

PC taking them to school right now.

Comment

Did Someone from PC kill a gypsy at some point? Yet another awful performance in an important game.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Aahhhh....breathing a bit easier now! Couldn't ask for a better Bday gift......I'm telling u guys, if u love hockey go online and watch the 3rd period of the UND-Minne NCAA 1/4 final....2-2 with UND on a pp for 3 minutes...really great hockey! C y'all tomorrow!

Comment

Way to go boys, we'll take it!

Comment

unh win tommorow and there back to 4th in power.

Comment

Working...
                                X