Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The type of person/player that the Hobey Baker Award epitomizes (Corban Knight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The type of person/player that the Hobey Baker Award epitomizes (Corban Knight)

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Drum rol please. By the way his charges were dropped.
    He must have done absolutely nothing wrong, then.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: The type of person/player that the Hobey Baker Award epitomizes (Corban Knight)

Originally posted by Stack View Post
      Thought you should know a little more about Corban Knight. Not only as a player but as a person. This is the type of player and person that the Hobey Baker Award was meant for. Not only on the ice but off:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/258387/
      "It's right there, Reg. Look at that. Yeah! Dickie Dunn wrote this. It's gotta be true."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Thanks for waiting nearly four years to make your first post. It was worth it.
        Maybe vanek26 is Brad Elliott Schlossman, in which case I'd say this is as good a time as he's going to get... On the other hand... Why would you say this? How could you know for sure?

Unless...

Of course!

YOU ARE BRAD ELLIOTT SCHLOSSMAN!!!
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          Maybe vanek26 is Brad Elliott Schlossman, in which case I'd say this is as good a time as he's going to get... On the other hand... Why would you say this? How could you know for sure?

Unless...

Of course!

YOU ARE BRAD ELLIOTT SCHLOSSMAN!!!
          No, I am BRAD ELLIOTT SCHLOSSMAN!

(Is this where Heston starts to get all weepy?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            No, I am BRAD ELLIOTT SCHLOSSMAN!

(Is this where Heston starts to get all weepy?)
            Why would Moses get weepy? Don't you mean Kurt Douglas?
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I don't know guys, I hate the Whioux as much as the next guy (Dirty can back me up on that). However, I'm not going to shy away from calling a spade a spade. In this case, the spade appears to be a good kid doing good things on and off the ice for my favorite team to hate. I like hearing about guys like that. Like I said before, I wish him luck except if he plays the Gophers.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Ski yo momma!
              Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
              Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

Originally posted by skiumah2 View Post
                I don't know guys, I hate the Whioux as much as the next guy (Dirty can back me up on that). However, I'm not going to shy away from calling a spade a spade. In this case, the spade appears to be a good kid doing good things on and off the ice for my favorite team to hate. I like hearing about guys like that. Like I said before, I wish him luck except if he plays the Gophers.
                A UND player that doesn't drink or swear and is a pastor's son?! He's a pedophile, case closed.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Rau's thread went a dozen pages.

Hard to hate on the kid and he is obviously having a wonderful year.

Comment

Why would Moses get weepy? Don't you mean Kurt Douglas?
                    I heard Corban Knight can part the Red Sea.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                      I heard Corban Knight can part the Red Sea.
                      Corban Knight solved polio.

Comment

Corban Knight dives more than Kyle Rau who dives more than Robbie Earl.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Corban Knight solved polio.
                          Corban Knight solved a Rubics Cube at three months.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Corban Knight solved a Rubics Cube at three months.
                            With one hand tied behind his back.

Comment

Funny as we approach the end of the season and Hobey voting, all of a sudden the suspension on Knight earlier this season in Sept. was miraculously dropped this week.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                                Funny as we approach the end of the season and Hobey voting, all of a sudden the suspension on Knight earlier this season in Sept. was miraculously dropped this week.
                                They were dropped because he didn't do it. Had nothing to do with the Hobey.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X