No announcement yet.

Annual NU Elimination party weekend. March 8&9 - BU v NU home/home extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual NU Elimination party weekend. March 8&9 - BU v NU home/home extravaganza

Mookie will be attending Saturday's game to see Vincent's last game. And the last BU home game of the 2012/13 season.

Oh the possibilities!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Annual NU Elimination party weekend. March 8&9 - BU v NU home/home extravaganza

..sorry, Maine beat you to it. Enjoy the festivities..
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Re: Annual NU Elimination party weekend. March 8&9 - BU v NU home/home extravaganza

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
      ..sorry, Maine beat you to it. Enjoy the festivities..
      you guys were away form home, and late Saturday night... now you're back in town. y'all can do it right.

if we're lucky it'll be Jack's retirement party too. together we can kill all these birds with one stone

Comment

Goonan v Puckstar, should be fun

I'd say I'm looking forward to Madigan & NU joining the #KeepParker bandwagon but they're so bad I wouldn't be able to tell if it's intentional or not

Comment

May be another two game Maguire weekend depending on O'Connor's health.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
            'guest' won't be happy with this...

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              Collapsed lung.. no laughing matter. G'luck to him.
              Rest of your team won't need any though.
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                'guest' won't be happy with this...
                Guest wouldn't be happy if Parker was fired, York was hired as HC, Hakstol was hired as associate, Quinn as assistant, Drury, Grier, Gilroy, Tkachuk, and Jim Craig were made 20 years old again and all given a year of eligibility. The Freep game blogs are done really well by the writers, I sometimes go through and re-read them after a game. I just wish they'd start blocking some of those obvious troll comments so true fans who want to follow don't have to weed through that garbage to see the useful info and comments.

Edit: northeastern - collapsed lung isn't confirmed. Jack said after the game they don't know if it's a simple cold, a collapsed lung, or something else. Apparently fluid was found in one of his lungs after he had trouble breathing at a pre-game skate. He dressed and was out for the first set of warmups, then didn't come out for the intros and first period. Maguire clearly looked tired at times.
                Last edited by brassbonanza; 03-03-2013, 07:31 PM.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Vincent has these two games to get 1 pt and reach 100 for his college career.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Vincent has these two games to get 1 pt and reach 100 for his college career.
                    Yikes. Can't figure out how he accomplished that but if Albie O'Connell reached 100 career points I guess anything is possible.

Of course if he ever learned how to hit an open net we might be talking about his 300th point right now!
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Yikes. Can't figure out how he accomplished that but if Albie O'Connell reached 100 career points I guess anything is possible.

Of course if he ever learned how to hit an open net we might be talking about his 300th point right now!
                      albie was late 90s! you couldn't help but collect points playing on the teams he did his first three years

Comment

And it will be Maguire all weekend, O'Connor is out indefinitely with a collapsed lung.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I'm rooting for a Vincent hat-trick in a 7-6 BU win followed by the Puck Star left turn in the handshake line.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

If a tree falls in a forest, and no red headed stepchildren are around to hear it.... Does it make a sound?

Comment

I'm most interested to see if the puckstar will man up and shake Jack's hand!

Comment

Working...
                              X