X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State vs. Colorado College 3/1 & 3/2

Coming down the home stretch.

4 games to go for both teams.

Would like to see the Mavs get 3points at least.

Re: Minnesota State vs. Colorado College 3/1 & 3/2

Predicting a split, I think we can really be considered a contender with a sweep. Tough CC team heating up at the right time.

Go Mavs!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Check in.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

This is a really important weekend. Hopefully guys were able to get rested and heal up some ailing injuries. Each weekend is playoff hockey now.
        AF 99

Comment

If my crazy gorilla math is correct we would need to lose out and CC would have to win out for them to catch us in the standings?.? I hope we can take care of that this weekend and finish in a position that we don't have to host the 7 seed. If Brown and Providence can end up above the TUC line at the end of the year and we can get 3 or 4 points this week we should be sitting in a nice spot.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
            If my crazy gorilla math is correct we would need to lose out and CC would have to win out for them to catch us in the standings?.? I hope we can take care of that this weekend and finish in a position that we don't have to host the 7 seed. If Brown and Providence can end up above the TUC line at the end of the year and we can get 3 or 4 points this week we should be sitting in a nice spot.
            CC would need to sweep us and take 3 next weekend for them to catch us in the standings if we finish 0-4.
            AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              CC would need to sweep us and take 3 next weekend for them to catch us in the standings if we finish 0-4.
              Please stop that talk! We're already all crapping our pants, checking the PWR every day for 2/1000ths of a point difference in RPI ("I wonder how the Holy Cross game might effect our ranking"), and you go and mention "0-4". You're killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                Please stop that talk! We're already all crapping our pants, checking the PWR every day for 2/1000ths of a point difference in RPI ("I wonder how the Holy Cross game might effect our ranking"), and you go and mention "0-4". You're killing me.
                I was just explaining the questioning in the previous post?

This team should go 2-2 or better to finish the year, and if not, they shouldn't be in the tournament anyways.
                AF 99

Comment

And I was simply thinking about all scenerios including the worst. I don't think it's going to happen. I think they will get 2 wins at least. I would love to see them win 3 of 4. I think if the cell is full during the last series, the boys come out with fire, and the crowd wakes up it could happen. We know there will be a lot of green in the stands and that the student section as of late have been weak, so I don't have much hope but I have some!

Comment

And I was simply thinking about all scenerios including the worst. I don't think it's going to happen. I think they will get 2 wins at least. I would love to see them win 3 of 4. I think if the cell is full during the last series, the boys come out with fire, and the crowd wakes up it could happen. We know there will be a lot of green in the stands and that the student section as of late have been weak, so I don't have much hope but I have some!
                    Keep in mind, the students are on break.
                    AF 99

Comment

The 2 CC fans on here must have no interest.
                      AF 99

Comment

does anyone know if the B2 feed from CC is any good? I watched it 3-4 years ago and it was the worst $8 i've ever spent. It was one camera behind a goal with the local radio feed. I couldn't see anything and the cherry on top was the open mic between periods. The play by play guy was foul and had some "interesting" things to say about the team/college he was covering. I ended up turning it off and listening to PA on the radio.

Comment

does anyone know if the B2 feed from CC is any good? I watched it 3-4 years ago and it was the worst $8 i've ever spent. It was one camera behind a goal with the local radio feed. I couldn't see anything and the cherry on top was the open mic between periods. The play by play guy was foul and had some "interesting" things to say about the team/college he was covering. I ended up turning it off and listening to PA on the radio.
                          Not sure why it would be improved, but I haven't heard anything from anyone yet this year.
                          AF 99

Comment

Watched it last week, its as bad as you remember
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Almost game day! Pretty jacked about this series, it should tell us a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X