X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Originally posted by birdman View Post
    What did he say?
    Let me guess...........Archetypal Hick prattle.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
      What did he say?
      Other than ... Uhhh .. Uhhh .. Ummm ... UHHHH ... ummm?

Comment

In the Alumni game UAA wins 4-3.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Lieutenant Governor's Cup?
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Other than ... Uhhh .. Uhhh .. Ummm ... UHHHH ... ummm?
            Yeah, he's painful to listen to. During the broadcast of an earlier UA_ game he actually had the nerve to talk about the UAA coaching situation, how many losses the team has had, but then he starts saying it's time to replace Shyiak and he goes on and on about it during the UA_ game. Now, many UAA fans agree with what he said, but it was not his place to go there, on the air no less.

Last night he made comments like "UAA's power play is awful. Uhhh, Uhhhh, just awful". I can see him saying "UAA has been struggling on their PP this season", but the way he worded it was very unprofessional. Haider or Tuttle would never say something like that. Besides the fact, he didn't do his homework before making such a comment. Even UAA hater Doyle Woody had to give the Seawolves props, saying "After struggling mightily on the power play for much of the season, the Seawolves have converted on nine of 22 power-play opportunities in the last six games".

THAT is a pretty impressive stat, about 41%! I was glad that UAA scored their only goal on a power play. Right after he said it no less. Drygas bleeds blue and gold, I get it. But he needs to have more respect for UA_'s opponents. Even if they are horrible.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              I figured they would. Who scored for UAA?
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                I figured they would. Who scored for UAA?
                Underwood, Waldrop, Zaporzan, and Cartwright I think... King and Olthuis split time in net.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                  Lieutenant Governor's Cup?
                  The "Who Pays The Bar Tab at F Street" Cup?
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                    Yeah,...
                    Your drama BS is tiring.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                      Your drama BS is tiring.
                      Hey, I call it as I see it.
                      Last edited by Suze; 03-02-2013, 09:28 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                        Your drama BS is tiring.
                        You obviously have never listened to Drygas.

Comment

Here's the link to the video

http://client.stretchinternet.com/cl..._OEM_ID=13400#

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Fire dave shyiak!!!
                            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              Thanks for that. I was able to watch and the quality was acceptable.
                              The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

It's time.

*****http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/you+mad+bro+How+about+_0b073095f16c425957310647064 68624.jpg******
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X