Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 143

Thread: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    45.52 N, 122.67 W
    Posts
    3,278

    2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    The 'Nooks have Michigan State to deal with this weekend, but UAA is off so we might as well get this party started.

    Personally, I'm wondering if Wylie Rogers has any eligibility left.

  2. #2
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Wylie Rogers is not needed, we are terrible. I'm actually not looking forward to this. Nanooks sweep.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    45.52 N, 122.67 W
    Posts
    3,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Wylie Rogers is not needed, we are terrible. I'm actually not looking forward to this. Nanooks sweep.
    Our goaltending has been shaky all month. Lake State swept us in large part due to some soft goaltending. I wouldn't be surprised if Cahill plays against Sparty. If that continues UAA could steal one.

    What's the O/U on Shyiak getting shown the door by late March?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Our goaltending has been shaky all month. Lake State swept us in large part due to some soft goaltending. I wouldn't be surprised if Cahill plays against Sparty. If that continues UAA could steal one.

    What's the O/U on Shyiak getting shown the door by late March?
    I say 50-50 on shyiak getting shown the door, in reality I don't see Cobb doing it since he really doesn't seem to care.

    I'm with jj,. I'm not looking forward to this and am half tempted to not show up.


    FIRE SHYIAK
    Last edited by seawolfpunk; 02-18-2013 at 07:35 PM.

  5. #5
    mmf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    2,786

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Squarebanks View Post
    "...Personally, I'm wondering if Wylie Rogers has any eligibility left.
    I sure hope so. I still have a case of Wylie Rogers Collector Snow Globes to unload. And if you’re one of the next 20 callers, I’ll “throw in” a Shyiak Commemorative Water Bottle. As I recall, it had more ice time than some of UAAs often penalized bad boyz. Get yours autographed before it’s too late. I have to save a couple sets for Alaska Hockey, but other than that they're all up for grabs.

    *******https://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/Hockey%20Gifs/WylieinGlobe.jpg********


    *******https://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/Hockey%20Gifs/Water_Bottlecopy.jpg********
    Last edited by mmf; 02-19-2013 at 09:41 AM.

  6. #6
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Actually come to think of it, I wouldn't mind you guys having Wylie Rogers again. The kid did give up no less than 4 goals a game his last 4 games against UAA.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  7. #7
    mmf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    2,786

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Why do think I still have a box of snow globes lying around?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Edina, MN, USA
    Posts
    19,862

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    So did some butt hurt UAA fan delete the Fire Shyiak thread or did the mods take it down?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    So did some butt hurt UAA fan delete the Fire Shyiak thread or did the mods take it down?
    It was probably Donald who took it down, he's the one who started the thread.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Edina, MN, USA
    Posts
    19,862
    Quote Originally Posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    It was probably Donald who took it down, he's the one who started the thread.
    And he is king of butt hurt, so yeah, seems likely. If he wants his own private sandbox where only true UAA fans can play he should make one. Others have.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    And he is king of butt hurt, so yeah, seems likely. If he wants his own private sandbox where only true UAA fans can play he should make one. Others have.
    Yeah he doesn't represent the average UAA fan

  12. #12
    #BanBiddy Dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    55,846

    Smile Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Yeah he doesn't represent the average UAA fan
    Indeed. The average UAA fan is represented by an empty seat at the Sully. Though since he no longer attends UAA games, maybe he's more representative than you think.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

  13. #13
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155
    Quote Originally Posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    Yeah he doesn't represent the average UAA fan
    To say the least.

  14. #14
    AKA - "Drop The Puck"
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,954

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    And he is king of butt hurt, so yeah, seems likely. If he wants his own private sandbox where only true UAA fans can play he should make one. Others have.
    Start a thread and it's yours to do with as you like. Too bad you don't understand that. I asked the trolls to leave. And instead of doing so they piled on. So yeah ... I closed the sandbox to everyone. Cos it was my sandbox. Can't deal with that? Leave the board.

  15. #15
    AKA - "Drop The Puck"
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,954

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    OMG!!!11!!!!11!1

    Someone isn't conforming to what I think the standard for behavior should be!1!1!!!1!1!!!

    So let's point out how he doesn't and pat each other on the back for being alike!!!!11!!11!!

    Effing LOL. Several of you trolls are ever likely to learn anything.
    Last edited by uaafanblog; 02-20-2013 at 02:47 AM.

  16. #16
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    20,155

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Ok, Donald, people responding to Donald, if you guys want to have your guys' Internet slap fights, so be it. Create a *ing thread for it and have at it, but lets keep that stupid * out of here.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anchortown
    Posts
    803

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Ok, Donald, people responding to Donald, if you guys want to have your guys' Internet slap fights, so be it. Create a *ing thread for it and have at it, but lets keep that stupid * out of here.
    Agreed.

    FIRE DAVE SHYIAK and lets throw in campbell blair as well. if Dave goes, campbell should as well.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by mmf View Post
    I sure hope so. I still have a case of Wylie Rogers Collector Snow Globes to unload. And if you’re one of the next 20 callers, I’ll “throw in” a Shyiak Commemorative Water Bottle. As I recall, it had more ice time than some of UAAs often penalized bad boyz. Get yours autographed before it’s too late. I have to save a couple sets for Alaska Hockey, but other than that they're all up for grabs.

    *******https://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/Hockey%20Gifs/WylieinGlobe.jpg********


    *******https://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/Hockey%20Gifs/Water_Bottlecopy.jpg********
    when you send them could you drape them in a couple of those Baby Blue throwback sweaters that a big cheese on muck dreamed up. I still have some of those early “Butterbean” posters that you wanted maybe I will let a couple of those go……
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by Squarebanks View Post

    Personally, I'm wondering if Wylie Rogers has any eligibility left.
    He probably did until the university’s NCAA compliance director blew the whistle on the institution’s incompetent advising and sports eligibility systems advisor.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,874

    Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

    Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    And he is king of butt hurt, so yeah, seems likely.
    I feel you still contain some diaper rash from the 10-11 first round spanking and shutout UAA put on Gophers.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.


    Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

    I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •