St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

Huskies put up at least 5 goals tonight. Book it.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Huskies put up at least 5 goals tonight. Book it.
      Good call.

Comment

Why didn't anybody pass the joint over!?

Either way I got beer so all is well.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
          Jesus...Husky nation is quiet today. Cheer up, it's not like you guys lost first place...yet!
          At least you finally got a prediction right.

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
          Hopefully Jan ran to SAMs club for the big box of Depends for tonight's game......
          Who needed those Depends again?
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            At least you finally got a prediction right.

Still gained a point on Jan
            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight with all your might!
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            We are out to win your fame,
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              While I suppose they could be used to soak up all the Gopher fans tears over the HORRIBLE!!!! refs ice officiating tonight, I think they'd be happier to get an industrial sized box of Kleenex.
              Last edited by Dirty; 02-23-2013, 10:41 PM.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Bully for you.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Why didn't anybody pass the joint over!?

Either way I got beer so all is well.
                  I worry about you.
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Yeah you did!

Comment

I worry about you.
                      Why is that?
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Why is that?
                        Hell, we're friendly and *I* worry about you.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why is that?
                          It was a joke. I took pride in being the blunt blower/ SCSU optimist

Comment

It was a joke. I took pride in being the blunt blower/ SCSU optimist
                            You obviously don't know me well. Ask hoven.

Comment

You obviously don't know me well. Ask hoven.
                              She's Section 8.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                She's Section 8.
                                What hoven said...

Comment

Working...
                                X