No announcement yet.

Hockey East - Who's in, who's out, who's home: by the numbers - 2012-13 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hockey East - Who's in, who's out, who's home: by the numbers - 2012-13 edition

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
    need all the letters .
    Here it is.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Re: Hockey East - Who's in, who's out, who's home: by the numbers - 2012-13 edition

For what it is worth, I suggest that the last weekend of our regular season, is going to be more exciting to follow than the first round of the playoffs for all of the other conferences.

"Long Live Only The Top 8 Make The Playoffs"!!!!

Comment

Thanks Monty for fixing the link.
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
          Todd does a great job of working with the numbers, but here's another look with some of the same info, some other info, analysis here at http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....ton-university
          Kyle Bigos will miss his own senior night game after receiving his third Game Misconduct of the season.
          Some would say that's an appropriate celebration of Bigos' college career.
          The reviews keep coming in about Todd's Posts:
          cambam - Now, that Todd. He is not a moron. Wow. Nice.
          smyler3 - It's starting to get buried in this ... silliness, but Todd makes a lot of good points in his post below.
          MAV - Todd... I followed this post all day long, and you're dead on with your thoughts on [this topic] and the whole discussion...
          Scarlet - What he said.
          brick royl - Wow, what a post. :eek
          TA Jen - As always Todd, you make a good point
          Puck Swami - Todd: Good post. I really hadn't thought about [what you said]... Learn something new every day on these boards...
          Bob Gray - Very well said Todd.
          Puck Swami - Todd, a fine post - as we've come to expect from you.
          David Manning of the Ridgefield Press - Todd's last post? I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats!
          Gene Siskel of the Chicago Tribune - In my will, I bequeathed both of my thumbs to Todd's posts with rigor mortis locking them permanently in the "Up" position!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
            Oh so true!
            Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
              For a meaningless parting shot in a game that was over. Dumb jerk!

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                For what it is worth, I suggest that the last weekend of our regular season, is going to be more exciting to follow than the first round of the playoffs for all of the other conferences.

"Long Live Only The Top 8 Make The Playoffs"!!!!
                The Northeastern Rule?

Comment

I know Merrimack went to Alaska for two "exempt" games, so that explains how they're playing 36 regular season games ... but how is Maine playing 36 and BU is playing 35? Everyone else is playing 34

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
                    I know Merrimack went to Alaska for two "exempt" games, so that explains how they're playing 36 regular season games ... but how is Maine playing 36 and BU is playing 35? Everyone else is playing 34
                    didnt maine play in the icebreaker?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
                      They played in two tournaments this year. You can't do that every year, but I don't know all the nuances on what tournament is allowed when.
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulG View Post
                        BUs game at Denver was exempt I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          BUs game at Denver was exempt I believe.
                          Correct; it was the Hall of Fame game.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                            They played in two tournaments this year. You can't do that every year, but I don't know all the nuances on what tournament is allowed when.
                            Since 2008, there's no limit on tournament exemptions, given the icebreaker is the only exempt one.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Since 2008, there's no limit on tournament exemptions, given the icebreaker is the only exempt one.
                              Well, that's the one that Maine was in.
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                                For a meaningless parting shot in a game that was over. Dumb jerk!
                                As I said, ...
                                The reviews keep coming in about Todd's Posts:
                                cambam - Now, that Todd. He is not a moron. Wow. Nice.
                                smyler3 - It's starting to get buried in this ... silliness, but Todd makes a lot of good points in his post below.
                                MAV - Todd... I followed this post all day long, and you're dead on with your thoughts on [this topic] and the whole discussion...
                                Scarlet - What he said.
                                brick royl - Wow, what a post. :eek
                                TA Jen - As always Todd, you make a good point
                                Puck Swami - Todd: Good post. I really hadn't thought about [what you said]... Learn something new every day on these boards...
                                Bob Gray - Very well said Todd.
                                Puck Swami - Todd, a fine post - as we've come to expect from you.
                                David Manning of the Ridgefield Press - Todd's last post? I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats!
                                Gene Siskel of the Chicago Tribune - In my will, I bequeathed both of my thumbs to Todd's posts with rigor mortis locking them permanently in the "Up" position!

Comment

Working...
                                X