• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst ecac ref

My top 3 kyotra, hicks, feola
    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Re: Worst ecac ref

That's a very difficult Q !! ALL OF THEM ???
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      That's a very difficult Q !! ALL OF THEM ???
      Hey now, some of the newer ones are pretty decent.

Comment

1. Bryan Hicks
        2. Bryan Hicks
        3. Bryan Hicks

Comment

My All Time List
          1-Pierre Belanger
          2-Mike Noeth
          3-Tim Kotyra(and rising up the standings fast)
          4-Any and all of the Murphys
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Since every conference seems to have had a similar thread this year, there's either too much suckage across the board in college or the fans are asking too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Since every conference seems to have had a similar thread this year, there's either too much suckage across the board in college or the fans are asking too much.
              I do not think the officials are any worse today than in the past-hence my list including some old timers. What has happened is that because of the instant replays now available and all the broadcasting of games on TV and the web-there is far greater scrutiny. And since we have this board to post all are upset and aggravation-we seem to vent more. Do most of the officials try to do their best each and every time out there? I'm betting they do. But there are some noteworthy names that crop up most frequently as not being in that category. Just my 2ยข

Comment

Baker needs to be on this list. He was a joke at Quinnipiac a couple weeks ago, and was embarrassing at Cornell on Friday in a national TV game.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
                  Baker needs to be on this list. He was a joke at Quinnipiac a couple weeks ago, and was embarrassing at Cornell on Friday in a national TV game.
                  I'll second that. I'm STILL steamed about a five minute fighting major from five years ago where a fight wasn't even involved. Ironically enough, it was a Union game AGAIN.

Comment

My top three:

1. MacDonald.
                    2. All of them.
                    3. Seriously, they all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      I do not think the officials are any worse today than in the past-hence my list including some old timers. What has happened is that because of the instant replays now available and all the broadcasting of games on TV and the web-there is far greater scrutiny. And since we have this board to post all are upset and aggravation-we seem to vent more. Do most of the officials try to do their best each and every time out there? I'm betting they do. But there are some noteworthy names that crop up most frequently as not being in that category. Just my 2ยข
                      I agree with you that they aren't worse than years ago, just that we have more opportunity to watch and complain.

BTW, let's not forget the game that we call Fulton's Folly, although Mr. Fulton disappeared soon after.

Somehow, I have managed to expunge the details from my memory bank.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-27-2013, 04:52 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I agree with you that they aren't worse than years ago, just that we have more opportunity to watch and complain.

BTW, let's not forget the game that we call Fulton's Folly, although Mr. Fulton disappeared soon after.

Somehow, I have managed to expunge the deatils from my memory bank.
                        Ralph: I remember that episode well. I avoided listing the officials who called one bad game or made a couple bad calls. I tried to limit myself to the ones who most frequently caused stress and upset for me. I also tried to limit myself to those that I personally saw often enough.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          I'll second that. I'm STILL steamed about a five minute fighting major from five years ago where a fight wasn't even involved. Ironically enough, it was a Union game AGAIN.
                          That explains ALOT.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by QUBobcats70 View Post
                            1. Bryan Hicks
                            2. Bryan Hicks
                            3. Bryan Hicks
                            Lol
                            I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Bryan Hicks is a joke of a referee. Tim Kotyra should have been run out of the league years ago.

Both of them should probably be shot into the sun.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                              X