New Hampshire vs. Boston College Fri Jan 11/Sat Jan 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College Fri Jan 11/Sat Jan 12

I really had to bump this thread? AHA Pick'em thread more active than this?

Either we've all grown old and indifferent or we're all a little apprehensive on the "woofing" front, given our respective recent performances.
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      I really had to bump this thread? AHA Pick'em thread more active than this?

Either we've all grown old and indifferent or we're all a little apprehensive on the "woofing" front, given our respective recent performances.
      I'm sure this place will come alive again if we can get some yahoo to start woofing about how big the numbers are on his W2. I will double that number on his 2013 form if he comes and scrubs the bottom of my yacht.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        I'm sure this place will come alive again if we can get some yahoo to start woofing about how big the numbers are on his W2. I will double that number on his 2013 form if he comes and scrubs the bottom of my yacht.
        In or out of the water?
        "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          In or out of the water?
          How big is the bath tub?
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Woof.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Woof.
              Is that the cheer of Westfield State?? LOL...Good to see Teevie and yourself are still idiots...

Comment

I thought it was a rather innocent joke as posters have been talking about "woofing". Take the stick out of your ***, tool.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                  How big is the bath tub?
                  There he is!! :-)

Comment

Okay, on a serious note. I would much prefer that Friday's matchup be at the Lake, given that you guys are just getting all your pieces back in place. I'd feel better about our chances to take 2 points in this series if the first game action the Eagles saw as a full squad weren't at Conte.

I would also much prefer that Sophia Vergara was in the other room waiting for me to finish this post, but I think I actually have more of chance of influencing HEA scheduling.

Comment

UNH wins both games easily. BC is nothing more than a mediocre team at this point and shouldn't be much of a problem especially the way they were man handled by Minnesota and Yale.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey east fan View Post
                        Is that the cheer of Westfield State?? LOL...Good to see Teevie and yourself are still idiots...
                        Some things never change.

Comment

What is the TV coverage for the Fri nite game? Oh forget it. I just found it - NESN.
                          Last edited by WNTKPROD; 01-08-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Anybody know who this clown mutha fucha used to be on here? Bobo? Markt?

Comment

Anyway, keep trolling, turd.

Comment

Got tickets for the game on Saturday. Looking forward to it after watching the other HE marquee match-up on Friday night, Maine @ NU

I'm really interested in seeing the UNH D try to defend 13. They're big and physical, so let's see if they try and hit him around a little bit. I thought the same thing about the Canada defense, though, and look how that turned out.

A week ago, I thought UNH would take 3 points because this series would mean more to them. After the drubbing BC took at Mariucci though, I see BC winning on Friday and UNH winning Saturday.
                                Last edited by Thiessen'sBetter; 01-09-2013, 01:08 AM.
                                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X