No announcement yet.

Ledyard Bank Tournament - Dartmouth/UNH/UMass/Bemidji - Sun/Mon Dec 30/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ledyard Bank Tournament - Dartmouth/UNH/UMass/Bemidji - Sun/Mon Dec 30/31

What's the score?

Comment

Game over: UMass 4, Bemidji State 3
      THINK PINK
      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Is the video working for others online yet? I can get the audio and a random Dartmouth Men's basketball game to work, but no hockey video yet?

Comment

Nevermind. The video started to work.

Comment

I can't get Video to finish loading... my guess is they are overwhelmed. So happy I spent 12 bucks on the spinning circle.
            "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Just jumped on for me. I flipped to Audio and back to video and it came up with no loading wait. Not the best video.
              "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

They routinely fail to have the video up until just before puck drop for future reference.
                Go Dartmouth!

Comment

Big win for the Big Green tonight. Respect. I think they earned some from UNH. Dartmouth is big, fast and they are a skilled team.

Comment

Originally posted by ChinaHockey View Post
                    Big win for the Big Green tonight. Respect. I think they earned some from UNH. Dartmouth is big, fast and they are a skilled team.
                    I cannot disagree, Dartmouth looked awesome tonight, much better than what I saw when Bentley visited in late November.

Comment

"#10 Dartmouth Outplays #2 UNH - Wins 4-1"
                      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Congrats to Dartmouth, you deserved the win. It's good to see 2 teams from NH with potential this year, and the way the Big Green played last night, perhaps you have the greater chance to go further.
                        We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                        ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                        --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Way to go UNH with their win earlier this evening. Now, come on Big Green... Win this thing!

Comment

Never in my life have I ever seen a worse game by the ref's. There is no way that they call this game without having money on it some how, some way. What a shame. The two ref's should not be allowed to call a pond hockey game. I hope they made a ton of money in Vegas with their bets. No offence to Umass, those kids played well tonight. But, I have seen it all and there had to have been money on this for the ref's to have called the game in the way they did. Unreal.

Comment

Wow, what a rough game -- didn't watch/listen to it, but the score sheet shows 87 total penalty minutes, with 4 - 10 min. majors and 3 - 5 min. majors, along with a slew of 2 min. minors. Congrats for the victory, UMASS. (Of UNH's 3 losses to date, 2 were to UMASS and Dartmouth, the finalists in this year's Ledyard tourney. Not that that means much.)
                              We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                              ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                              --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by ChinaHockey View Post
                                Never in my life have I ever seen a worse game by the ref's. There is no way that they call this game without having money on it some how, some way. What a shame. The two ref's should not be allowed to call a pond hockey game. I hope they made a ton of money in Vegas with their bets. No offence to Umass, those kids played well tonight. But, I have seen it all and there had to have been money on this for the ref's to have called the game in the way they did. Unreal.
                                I don't like to complain about the officials but for Dartmouth to have about half as many penalty minutes in one game as they had in their first 12 combined is ridiculous. Was also watching the online feed rather than in person so its tough to see whether or not the penalties that were called were legitimate but the announcer also stated that it was the worst officiated game he had seen in his six years working for the Big Green and it sounded like Coach Gaudet wasn't pleased with the officiating either.

However, if Dartmouth had played as well as they had last night at even strength they still should have easily beaten this team. Morris, after probably his best game of the season last night, had one of his worst. He didn't do a good job controlling or covering rebounds and looked shaky throughout the game. I'd be surprised if Grant doesn't get at least one start next weekend. Offensively, there were plenty of scoring chances generated throughout the game by all four lines that we failed to capitalize on.

A bright spot I thought was the play of Neiley. He was all over the place and drew three or four of the UMass penalties with his efforts.

If the team plays as well as they did last night this coming Friday, they should have a great chance of beating another top ten team, but if they play as poorly as they did tonight, they should be easily beaten. Hopefully the former.

Congrats to UMass on winning the tourney and good luck the rest of the way.
                                Go Dartmouth!

Comment

Working...
                                X