UND @ Michigan Tech: Houghton hears the Whioux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ Michigan Tech: Houghton hears the Whioux

I heard there is going to be a a couple WWE scouts in Houghton... Maybe Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will make an appearance!
    The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
      I heard there is going to be a a couple WWE scouts in Houghton... Maybe Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will make an appearance!
      Since they are #2 in the country for PIM this would've made alot more sense if it happened a few weeks ago when UMD was in Houghton given neither UND or Tech are in the top 25 in PIM/game.

Also pasties suck.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Is that a warning or a recommendation?
        I think it's only a recommendation when you people make the trek...

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Since they are #2 in the country for PIM this would've made alot more sense if it happened a few weeks ago when UMD was in Houghton given neither UND or Tech are in the top 25 in PIM/game.
          Yes but tUMD is just always screwed by the refs, thats why our PIM is so high
          The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Also pasties suck.
            we are second now? Well that's too bad
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
              I guess I didn't even know that this forum existed until I stumbled upon it randomly. I really would like to apologize for not carefully considering a witty user name that you approve (i.e. geezer) as well as not posting up to your expectations.

Here ya go, Sioux sweep 4-1, 3-0 as they are coming into their own defensively keeping shots to the outside and the lines are starting to click with Kristo, Knight, MacMillan and Rowney, Caggiula, Grimaldi being more than Mtech can handle. I hope this was to the "extent" you desired.
              stupid f'in newbie. get off my lawn loser.

I hereby declared you membership. get yourself on board and blather away like the rest of us.

dont be shy. we are all virtual.

dont pee in elevators nor in lawn mower tossing events.

avoid Dirty's Moms basement.

thats it you in you foool.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                stupid f'in newbie. get off my lawn loser.

I hereby declared you membership. get yourself on board and blather away like the rest of us.

dont be shy. we are all virtual.

dont pee in elevators nor in lawn mower tossing events.

avoid Dirty's Moms basement.

thats it you in you foool.
                She used THREE o's in fool...that means she's serious.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  She used THREE o's in fool...that means she's serious.
                  Super serious.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I can only guess Brandon Veale is so bitter because of all the years he's had to eat pasties. Also, the floors are Italian marble not granite, idiot!
                    Last edited by Dirty; 12-13-2012, 10:07 PM.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

According to a noted authority on the UP, a Mr. Lon Emerick, a professor, UP deer are different than other deer and give each other points in heaven if they go out in front of cars from other states and get in front of them. Personally I suspect this is because most deer in the UP have converted to islam, but it also might be because they don't like visitors, or maybe they are just jealous. Therefore the advice to look out for them.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
                        I really would like to apologize for not carefully considering a witty user name that you approve (i.e. geezer) as well as not posting up to your expectations.
                        Witty user names are important.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          I can only guess Brandon Veale is so bitter because of all the years he's had to eat pasties. Also, the floors are Italian marble not granite, idiot!
                          what a great article Brandon Veale. no doubt the Orwell references went right over the Whioux.

my ipad doesnt allow use of icons (or rep or etc etc etc) and the "real computer" is sickly. basically, I am autistic in the virtual world. but its a safe bet to assume I'm : joking, trying to joke, sarcastic, attempting to be witty, laughing at myself, kidding around, joking, drunk or high. pre dementia is a possibility, but usually its cocktails.
                          Last edited by huskyfan; 12-14-2012, 03:28 PM.
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

what a great article Brnadon Veale. no doubt the Orwell references went right over the Whioux.

my ipad doesnt allow use of icons (or rep or etc etc etc) and the "real computer" is sickly. basically, I am autistic in the virtual world. but its a safe bet to assume I'm : joking, trying to joke, sarcastic, attempting to be witty, laughing at myself, kidding around, joking, drunk or high. pre dementia is a possibility, but usually its cocktails.
                            My favorite part about the article is how inaccurate it is. That makes Brandy's comparison to 1984 perfect though I suppose, the insults and anger don't actually have to be factual or well-placed just so long as you fool yourself into believing them.

You need to get a new web browser besides Safari on your iPad. It sucks for this site. I suggest iCab. It costs like $1, but it doesn't suck. Safari is the pasty of browsers.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

what a great article Brnadon Veale. no doubt the Orwell references went right over the Whioux.

It's just more vitriol from the left behinds.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Okay, one more time for the sake of nostalgia:
                                Scrioux the Sioux!
                                "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                                Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X