Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Colorado College 12/7 & 12/8: The potheads vs the *******

Funions are a great choice beefheart!

Pass the water bong ... on the left hand side.

Comment

Hey fellow Gopher fans and the one CC fan here. If yore bored, go make some picks in the WCHA Pick'Em thread. Let's see how our knowledgable fan bases stack up!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
        Hey fellow Gopher fans and the one CC fan here. If yore bored, go make some picks in the WCHA Pick'Em thread. Let's see how our knowledgable fan bases stack up!
        I counted at least two of us and I already made my picks.
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Preview from Gophersports

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...120512aaa.html
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone with inside knowledge of these programs know if there is any possibility these two teams will play each other in the future after the conferences break up? Maybe a deal where the Gophers fly out and play CC Friday and then go to DU for a Saturday game...? Obviously the Gophers have non-conference commitments for the next few years, but after that hopefully there is a push for UND and....?

I haven't been able to make the trip out to Co Springs and would still like to so that some day even if it isn't a WCHA series.
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
              Does anyone with inside knowledge of these programs know if there is any possibility these two teams will play each other in the future after the conferences break up? Maybe a deal where the Gophers fly out and play CC Friday and then go to DU for a Saturday game...? Obviously the Gophers have non-conference commitments for the next few years, but after that hopefully there is a push for UND and....?

I haven't been able to make the trip out to Co Springs and would still like to so that some day even if it isn't a WCHA series.
              I've heard rumors from pretty unreliable sources that there is some kind of two year deal with CC / DU and Minnesota / Wisconsin. They come out here to split a series with Colorado and they get a return trip from one of the two. It makes sense and as much as I loath DU and their terrible fan base I hope they do more of that kind of thing.
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Second page on game day morning???

I know there are no CC fans, but c'mon everyone, get out of the SCSU and Fighting Whioux threads and liven this one up!

I'm gonna have to DVR delay this one because my kid plays bantams at 8. I hope I can stay awake through the whole games so let's make it a good one, boys!

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Not gonna disagree with that. Just don't really care what place any given team is sitting in the conference standings at this point of the season.
                  I kinda enjoy the fact that Becky is in 9th place at the moment.
                  Better dead than Red

Comment

Oh, and a sweep one of these weekends would sure be nice...
                    Better dead than Red

Comment

Originally posted by ski View Post
                      I kinda enjoy the fact that Becky is in 9th place at the moment.
                      Ok, I'll give you that one. But I don't care if the Gophers are one, two, three, or four as long as they are in a good position to make a run in the second half. Even if they don't make a run for the Mac, I'd rather have them playing their best hockey going into the Final Five and forward into the NCAAs.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Second page on game day morning???

I know there are no CC fans, but c'mon everyone, get out of the SCSU and Fighting Whioux threads and liven this one up!

I'm gonna have to DVR delay this one because my kid plays bantams at 8. I hope I can stay awake through the whole games so let's make it a good one, boys!
                        I would post more in here but I am doing fun things in CO. Cannot wait until gametime!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I would post more in here but I am doing fun things in CO. Cannot wait until gametime!
                          It's reefer madness in the Rockies. Hopefully the WCHA picks up UAH and we can all make a trip down there and meet Tickle and drink some shine and eat biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Comment

Let's break down the keys for the Gopher's success this weekend. I'll start it off by saying that they need to play a clean game by being solidly defensively, limiting shots and staying out of the box. Minnesota and CC are ranked 2nd and 3rd in the conference for the PP. The key difference however is that Minnesota is ranked first on the PK while CC is tied for last. Get CC worked up, draw their players into the box and capitalize.

CC's greatest strength has been its scoring production. They've made a number of statistically middle of the road goalies look awful. When pairing up against slightly better goalies such as Clarke Saunders, their goal scoring has been limited. Wilcox could be the difference maker in this game if he can stymie CC's offense

Comment

tDon is changing up line combos tonight, this was tweeted by Ben Clymer earlier.

Rau- Bjugs - Boyd
                                Warning - Haula - Budish
                                Condon - Serratore - Ambroz

4th line - who knows

Golden opportunity for Boyd tonight.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X