Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University at Vermont 11/16

Originally posted by skatin_terrier View Post
    Also, can someone explain Alexx P to me?
    I just don't know what to think of him.
    He gets burned on occasion and does some not too smart things (stick handling in penalty box, etc.) then scores a genius goal late vs. the igles.
    The guy behind me was screaming at him to get off the ice all game and left before he scored.
    He is good. He has some discipline issues (he gets drawn into stupid penalties like hitting after the wistle or roughing etc.), but we are a much better team with him out there. He was mediocre until he came back from that wrist injury last year at Vermont. Since then he has 11 points (2 goals and 9 assists) and is +6 in 16 games. He's on pace for about 5 goals and 20 assists this year with a +15.

Comment

Re: Boston University at Vermont 11/16

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
      He is good. He has some discipline issues (he gets drawn into stupid penalties like hitting after the wistle or roughing etc.), but we are a much better team with him out there. He was mediocre until he came back from that wrist injury last year at Vermont. Since then he has 11 points (2 goals and 9 assists) and is +6 in 16 games. He's on pace for about 5 goals and 20 assists this year with a +15.
      Also, while the last thing I want to do is validate those North Dakota announcers, he DOES block a gazillion shots. I noticed it against BC. He has the potential to be a very dynamic offensive d-man without being a liability in his own zone. And he is showing significant progress towards that, in my opinion.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
      X