Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Winter.
    Seeming they are in a clime that doesn't have four seasons, I give them a pass on that. They are, however, pretty bad at football.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Is there anything Hawaii isn't good at?
      Public education
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

I like maps too!

I can see Iowa being national champs at this, but how in the world do you guys out-tweek your neighbors to the west?
        That is a map of users admitted for treatment, not users. MN is the chemical abuse treatment capital of the world. ND and WI probably both have more tweekers, we just have more treatment.

Comment

T-minus 12 and a half hours before I feel completely deflated. Maybe longer, if I end up just recording it on DVR and watching it later tonight.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            That is a map of users admitted for treatment, not users. MN is the chemical abuse treatment capital of the world.
            Like Willie Sutton was rumored to have said, "I rob banks because that's where the money is."
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              Like Willie Sutton was rumored to have said, "I rob banks because that's where the money is."
              Do you think all those folks in flowing robes and speaking Arabic at Mayo came from Rochester too? One reason the restaurant scene in Minneapolis is as vibrant as it is is all the Hazeldon grads from NYC who settled here afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Do you think all those folks in flowing robes and speaking Arabic at Mayo came from Rochester too? One reason the restaurant scene in Minneapolis is as vibrant as it is is all the Hazeldon grads from NYC who settled here afterwards.
                ...yes?

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  T-minus 12 and a half hours before I feel completely deflated. Maybe longer, if I end up just recording it on DVR and watching it later tonight.
                  I don't think you will be completely deflated, this is a rivalry series and the Gophers haven't exactly been tearing it up playing mediocre teams lately. Your goaltending is solid (like usual) and the D is usually the strong part of your team (maybe not this year?) I think the games will be close and I will be surprised if it's a blowout either way.
                  Originally posted by CavalryNate
                  Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Some of my fellow fans have weak stomachs.

Not me. Bring it!

Badgers take 3 points from the goat rapers.

Comment

Not me. Bring it!

Good to hear Gurt!

What will be the "thinner" of choice tonight? Bargain basement or maybe a step up and go with an ol' sconny fav from Menards...
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        Good to hear Gurt!

What will be the "thinner" of choice tonight? Bargain basement or maybe a step up and go with an ol' sconny fav from Menards...

Life is too short to drink cheap thinner. Hitting the Sherwin-Williams store on the way home for the good stuff.

Comment

The BADgers don't play UND this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Not me. Bring it!

You seem to know more (or at least care more) about goats than the average man.

Comment

paint thinner? check! chaser (labatt's)? check! hate? yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxJ2...eature=related

drop the puck
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                paint thinner? check! chaser (labatt's)? check! hate? yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxJ2...eature=related

drop the puck
                                The Gopher won that battle, too.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X