Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Originally posted by burd View Post
    You have to research how dumb UND fans are?? And it takes the "better minds from the two states" to do it??

Your helmet is too tight.
    Good point. Maybe it'd be better to make a flip book or pop-up book so even those with a UND education can understand it.

Comment

When I was 16, I answered all the questions on a quiz that was on the back of a box of Apple Jacks. I then had to stop to make sure that I didn't just accidentally apply to the University of North Dakota.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
        Good point. Maybe it'd be better to make a flip book or pop-up book so even those with a UND education can understand it.
        You just stay within your capabilities and we will see how it plays. Pictures are always good.

If the better minds at UMinn have a role, make sure they dont skip from page 5 to page 7.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          You just stay within your capabilities and we will see how it plays. Pictures are always good.

If the better minds at UMinn have a role, make sure they dont skip from page 5 to page 7.
          Isn't every piece of hardware you have other than the one trophy from the last ten seasons getting a little dusty? Stinks those old players can't come back as things don't look very promising at the moment. At least you have a good class coming in next year! Oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            When I was 16, I answered all the questions on a quiz that was on the back of a box of Apple Jacks. I then had to stop to make sure that I didn't just accidentally apply to the University of North Dakota.
            The questions are even easier on the Apple Jacks boxes sold in Canada.

Now I'm outa here--not my thread. Apologies.

Comment

It will be nice to be back at Mariucci tonight for a true home series, only the second of the year for the Gophers. Hopefully they will play like they did on opening weekend, the only other home series they have had thus far. I think they will sweep, winning 5-2 tonight and 6-1 tomorrow night. Go Gophers!

Comment

Sorry, late to the party, I did go back a few pages...

Is this gme really not on TV???? Heading to EP Wayzata football game but wanted to DVR it? WTH?
                Better dead than Red

Comment

It's on Fox Sports+
                  http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...111412aaa.html
                  http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/fsnorth_plus

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

My tickets for tomorrow's game says 7pm start but I have seen some indications of an 8pm start. What gives?
                    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                      My tickets for tomorrow's game says 7pm start but I have seen some indications of an 8pm start. What gives?
                      It's on the BTN and yes it's at 8PM, the BTN gives I guess.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        It's on the BTN and yes it's at 8PM, the BTN gives I guess.
                        There will be a lot of fans arriving about an hour early.
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                          There will be a lot of fans arriving about an hour early.
                          Actually it will only be about 30 min early (Mariucci crowd)
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            The Gopher won that battle, too.
                            don't remember that part, I'm always sure to have enough paint thinner on hand so I can get to this point in the movie and then...
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Passing drills.

All week.

Seriously.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Passing drills.

All week.

Seriously.
                                And bag skates.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X