Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University @ North Dakota - November 2nd/3rd

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
    Fill out applications for work visas for Russia?
    Or enroll at Maine and play another 3 years of college hockey.
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      Won't be hard to find BU's healthy scratches in the arena.........

*****http://imageshack.us/a/img713/8035/imageyvhd.th.jpg******
      MS Paint ftw
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        St. Louis Blues teammates kevin Shattenkirk and TJ Oshie will be there for the games this weekend to cheer on their respective alma matters. What else do they have to do??
        Since Oshie is not used to watching from the stands would someone please show him where the restrooms are?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Since Oshie is not used to watching from the stands would someone please show him where the restrooms are?
          All done crying in the gophers v mavs weekend thread?
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

It's really too bad there isn't a former Husky with the Blues. With as all the times the guy would no doubt be a healthy scratch, he'd be an expert at finding restrooms in arenas and could totally have helped TJ out.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Don't they have signs for the nearest elevators in the concourse at the Ralph?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Don't they have signs for the nearest elevators in the concourse at the Ralph?
                You're assuming he can read? Pfft.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  It's really too bad there isn't a former Husky with the Blues. With as all the times the guy would no doubt be a healthy scratch, he'd be an expert at finding restrooms in arenas and could totally have helped TJ out.
                  A Husky healthy scratch must be pretty pathetic, after all Gopher healthy scratches are Husky starters.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                    A Husky healthy scratch must be pretty pathetic, after all Gopher healthy scratches are Husky starters.
                    Was it last year that a SUCS healthy scratch was anyone who was enrolled for classes and sitting at the game?

Comment

Does anyone know if FCS broadcasts in HD? I assume NESN is picking up their feed and not bringing their own crews.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                        Does anyone know if FCS broadcasts in HD? I assume NESN is picking up their feed and not bringing their own crews.
                        It is not in HD. And supposedly the video really sucks, so you got that to look forward to which is a plus.
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          It is not in HD. And supposedly the video really sucks, so you got that to look forward to which is a plus.
                          Ugh. Stop making me regret not going. :-(

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                            Ugh. Stop making me regret not going. :-(
                            Dont worry, the video quality is more than made up by the great announcers. Who are beloved by all UND fans.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              All done crying in the gophers v mavs weekend thread?
                              Two thoughts:

1. Calling out someone for being in a series thread their team isn't in, yet you posted there too... BOX

2. Go **** yourself
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Dont worry, the video quality is more than made up by the great announcers. Who are beloved by all UND fans.
                                He won't need to listen to the UND guys. NESN announcers will be there and speaking in their incoherent eastern dialect so he should be as happy as a [insert noun] in a hurricane. If the video is actually viewable.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X