Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Michigan Hockey 2012-2013--can we top last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Michigan Hockey 2012-2013--can we top last year?

It has been very difficult to keep a WMU thread going here. The csnbbs site is very active but "outsiders" don't go there. I would love to hear from the fans from other teams in our new league. I hope to do a road trip or two and I know very little about the communities. As far as the new arena goes, there is little information available yet but, from what I have heard from the folks at Lawson arena, there is definitely something in the works.
    B2
    It will only get better!

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
      It has been very difficult to keep a WMU thread going here. The csnbbs site is very active but "outsiders" don't go there. I would love to hear from the fans from other teams in our new league. I hope to do a road trip or two and I know very little about the communities. As far as the new arena goes, there is little information available yet but, from what I have heard from the folks at Lawson arena, there is definitely something in the works.

I'm going to be following this new league very closely this year and plan on attending one game a month which would include a visit to WMU, UMD, DU, CC, SCSU and UND. I will also be attending the conference tournament in Mpls. Sorry UNO and UMO, maybe next year.

I can help you with some of those communities, just let me know which one you are interested in.

Also heard there are already some plans that have been drawn up for the new arena and viewed by some key individuals. Could end up being the "jewel" of the NCHC when completed.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthhurts View Post
        Also heard there are already some plans that have been drawn up for the new arena and viewed by some key individuals. Could end up being the "jewel" of the NCHC when completed.
        If this part is true I must go on this road trip.
        "My greatest achievement."
        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthhurts View Post
          Sorry UNO and UMO, maybe next year.
          University of Main Orono?

Comment

Bookmarked csnbbs , but no doubt will forget what it means. Maybe you could be the reporter in case something good is happening over there. You know like making fun of the formerly known as (fka) Sioux or CC (sucks). That's always fun.
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Great party tonight before tomorrow's golf outing. Hall of Famers Dan Dorion, Wayne Gagne, Bernie Saunders, Neil Smith along with a number of old Bronco greats. CC's Joey Bonnett was there too. He is excited to have the Broncos in the same league. Look for some great rivalries. Looking for some news tomorrow at the dinner. The new Ring Of Honor is the main topic but hope to hear some arena news too.
              B2
              It will only get better!

Comment

Gotta go to Lawson before the new arena is made. Looking forward to having WMU in our conference, but not looking forward to being beaten for the first time against WMU
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Great party tonight before tomorrow's golf outing. Hall of Famers Dan Dorion, Wayne Gagne, Bernie Saunders, Neil Smith along with a number of old Bronco greats. CC's Joey Bonnett was there too. He is excited to have the Broncos in the same league. Look for some great rivalries. Looking for some news tomorrow at the dinner. The new Ring Of Honor is the main topic but hope to hear some arena news too.
                  The future looks bright.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    Bookmarked csnbbs , but no doubt will forget what it means. Maybe you could be the reporter in case something good is happening over there. You know like making fun of the formerly known as (fka) Sioux or CC (sucks). That's always fun.
                    To me we are still the Sioux.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I'll be beyond thrilled if they're this far already.

http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....rm-a-new-arena
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

When you talk to the folks connected with Lawson arena, it sure sounds like a done deal.
                        B2
                        It will only get better!

Comment

Is this the most recent general WMU thread?

RPI Blog Without a Peer post about WMU. http://www.withoutapeer.com/2015/06/...medium=twitter

I have no connection with WaP except as a reader.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Colton Hargrove at the Boston Bruins development camp.

Comment

"The Toledo Walleye and the Bowling Green State University hockey team will both be in action at the Huntington Center on Wednesday, December 30 during the Winterfest Downtown Doubleheader. The Falcons will take on Western Michigan at 5 p.m., followed by the Walleye taking on Elmira at 8 p.m."

Ticket Prices (All tickets include admission to BOTH games)
                              Club level - $30
                              Ice level - $22
                              Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

How is the team shaping up for this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X