Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA Seawolves 2012-2013 Thread "the Last Hurrah"

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Are tickets on sale for the Kendall yet? And, anyone know what the prices are? The website wasn't particularly helpful.
    idk what's up with that, i just checked ticketmaster and its says they are not available
    Last edited by seawolfpunk; 10-02-2012, 04:56 PM.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
      idk what's up with that, i just checked ticketmaster and its says they are not available
      Only reason I can think of is they stopped ticket sales until the ice was fixed.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Only reason I can think of is they stopped ticket sales until the ice was fixed.
        Makes sense, luckily for me i don't have to deal with waiting to get tickets kinda nice to have a pass to get into all the games.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Tickets for the Kendall will be dependent on the ice situation at the Sully. If the ice is fixed by Monday, then tickets will go on sale then, as scheduled. AT THIS TIME, Wells Fargo is the contingency plan if the Sullivan falls through. Race against the clock now to fix the latest dropped ball at the Sully

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Seawolves Fan View Post
            Tickets for the Kendall will be dependent on the ice situation at the Sully. If the ice is fixed by Monday, then tickets will go on sale then, as scheduled. AT THIS TIME, Wells Fargo is the contingency plan if the Sullivan falls through. Race against the clock now to fix the latest dropped ball at the Sully
            Yeah, I heard last night that they found a second issue with the pipes at the Sully.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

its' called standing, which is what you are SUPPOSED TO DO at a college sporting event. Ever watch college football? Every fan is standing the whole game (not just the students) So i don't see a huge issue, not that we have a lot of season ticket holders anyway.
              That may be, but there are fire codes and you can't go past capacity by too large of a margin.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                That may be, but there are fire codes and you can't go past capacity by too large of a margin.
                Unless you're the aces....

Comment

Interesting, sounds like the Aces will be playing elsewhere this weekend unless they get the second issue fixed.
                  “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Makes sense, luckily for me i don't have to deal with waiting to get tickets kinda nice to have a pass to get into all the games.
                    Are you on a student pass or season tickets? If the latter, do season ticket holders get access to the Kendall games, or is it separate like the Brice is for us?

Comment

Squarebanks, I'm going to the Brice tourney in a few weeks to see the game against UND. Where's the best place to get ticks for those games?
                      (Sorry, I'm too lazy to google right now).

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
                        Squarebanks, I'm going to the Brice tourney in a few weeks to see the game against UND. Where's the best place to get ticks for those games?
                        (Sorry, I'm too lazy to google right now).
                        Ticketmaster online, here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...x=0&search.y=0

But, the Brice has never sold particularly well, probably due to the fact that it's not included in season ticket packages and tourney packages are $55 each. I'd suggest going to Fred Meyer or the Carlson box office after you get there so that you can actually pick out your seats, opposed to whatever the Ticketmaster website deems you worthy enough to get.

Travel safe! Pikes Landing (aka the Jay Ramras Empire) has some good hotel rates for Alaska residents.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          Yes but any arena in Anchorage is too small for the number of season ticket holders.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Interesting, sounds like the Aces will be playing elsewhere this weekend unless they get the second issue fixed.
                            They play Monday and Tuesday, there was a show this weekend that already got cancelled. But it's not looking good it seems.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              They play Monday and Tuesday, there was a show this weekend that already got cancelled. But it's not looking good it seems.
                              I stand corrected, don't know why I thought they played this weekend. Since it's preseason I wouldn't be too surprised if they just cancelled the games.

Comment

Ticketmaster online, here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...x=0&search.y=0

But, the Brice has never sold particularly well, probably due to the fact that it's not included in season ticket packages and tourney packages are $55 each. I'd suggest going to Fred Meyer or the Carlson box office after you get there so that you can actually pick out your seats, opposed to whatever the Ticketmaster website deems you worthy enough to get.

Travel safe! Pikes Landing (aka the Jay Ramras Empire) has some good hotel rates for Alaska residents.
                                We stayed at Pikes a few years ago and it was really nice there. I believe we got a two for one deal from the Northern Lights Coupon book, but I don't know if they have that coupon in this years book.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X