• Re: 2012-2013 schedules

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Thanks.

For sure:
    Big Ten - 20 Conf, 14 OOC
    NCHC - 24 Conf, 10 OOC

Most likely:
    ECAC - 22 Conf, 7/12 OOC (ivy/non-ivy)

We don't know what the others will do, as UAH could get into the WCHA, UCONN could move to HEA, a number of possibilities could occur.
    The nWCHA has been on record as staying at 28 conference games.
    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

There are going to be some changes in some WCHA schedules due to some changes with Wisconsin. The WIAA (high school) boys basketball tournament will now be at the Kohl Center March 8/9 which is the weekend Wisconsin is supposed to host St. Cloud State. So that series will have to be moved and Wisconsin will be on the road that second weekend of March now.

It's also likely that the Penn State series at the Kohl Center February 22/23 will end up being Sunday/Monday due to the State wresting tournament.

Comment

Nebrask-Omaha Schedule

LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          Nebrask-Omaha Schedule

LINK
          They could schedule 2 more if they wanted to. Ah well.

Comment

In the article in the Madison newspaper announcing the Chicago outdoor game, they mention Wisconsin playing 38 games next season. How is that possible? Any ideas?

They aren't in the icebreaker or the Kendal Hockey Classic.

Comment

In the article in the Madison newspaper announcing the Chicago outdoor game, they mention Wisconsin playing 38 games next season. How is that possible? Any ideas?

They aren't in the icebreaker or the Kendal Hockey Classic.
              They're playing 2 league games in Alaska, so there's that to bring them up to 36. I'd assume, with the other two games, they are playing an international team and a USA Hockey sanctioned team, although I don't have info on that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                They're playing 2 league games in Alaska, so there's that to bring them up to 36. I'd assume, with the other two games, they are playing an international team and a USA Hockey sanctioned team, although I don't have info on that.
                Right, I mean obviously I know about the Alaska exemption but the additional two games are head scratchers. UW only plays the NTDP every few years and did so last year. And they NEVER schedule two exhibition games.

Comment

Right, I mean obviously I know about the Alaska exemption but the additional two games are head scratchers. UW only plays the NTDP every few years and did so last year. And they NEVER schedule two exhibition games.
                  One of the two international exhibitions would count against their 34, anyway, if they were to play two. Perhaps they're playing the Junior national team (U-20) before they head off to Finland?

Remember that USA Hockey is granted a separate one-game exhibition from an international game (whether Canadian school or another country's junior national team). That's why, in 2010-11, RPI was able to play both University of New Brunswick and the USA's World Junior U-20 team in the same year and not give up any of their 34 games.
                  Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-26-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

The roundtable mentioned:
                    Away at Canisius on November 2nd and 3rd, Mercyhurst has also been put on the list (no date) and away vs UMass Lowell January 4th and 5th.

Comment

Schedules are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GRVBNN0E#gid=0

Teams with a full complement of games, minus exhibitions (thus far):

ECAC:
                      Brown
                      Cornell (we know who and where, just not when)
                      Yale
                      Colgate
                      RPI
                      SLU

Hockey East:
                      UMASS (we know who, just not when and where)
                      UNH

CCHA:
                      Alaska _airbanks (we know who, just not when and where)
                      Bowling Green

WCHA:
                      Alaska Anchorage
                      Bemidji State
                      Colorado College
                      Denver (we know who and where, just not when)
                      Minnesota
                      Minnesota Duluth
                      Minnesota State (Mankato)
                      Nebraska Omaha (schedule announced, 2 games short)
                      North Dakota
                      St. Cloud State
                      Wisconsin

Comment

That last Notre Dame game is most likely at Boston College Friday November 9th the day before the BC-ND football game. That would mean BC's home opener to raise the banner is most likely a Hockey East game.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                          That last Notre Dame game is most likely at Boston College Friday November 9th the day before the BC-ND football game. That would mean BC's home opener to raise the banner is most likely a Hockey East game.
                          Very good, thanks. Should we expect this to be a NBC Sports game, or like last year, are they not going to start that until January?

Comment

@FlagDUDE08--FWIW I see you've officially included the dates for Wisconsin NC series vs Miami and Lake State on your spreadsheet. In the post on my website I pointed out that those dates were simply my best guess. They will be playing those two teams but we haven't heard dates yet.

Comment

@FlagDUDE08--FWIW I see you've officially included the dates for Wisconsin NC series vs Miami and Lake State on your spreadsheet. In the post on my website I pointed out that those dates were simply my best guess. They will be playing those two teams but we haven't heard dates yet.
                              It can always be moved later. By no means is my list official; it's merely a compilation of information provided by yourself, as well as many other fabulous posters on here. If you want official, go to the school's official website. For what it's worth, I had RPI listed as playing Western Michigan since it was part of the tentative schedule, but obviously that changed, and therefore so did the spreadsheet.

If you don't believe the dates are correct, I can always move the series below the totals where I have unknown date listings.

Comment

Does anyone know when Ohio State will release it's schedule?

Comment

Working...
                                X