Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Frozen Four: Union vs. Ferris State; Minnesota vs. Boston College

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    Looks like you're going to see BC at least 5 times in the next few seasons (tentatively scheduled) as York said yesterday BC is about to ink a 4-year deal with MN plus next year's Mariucci Classic.
    Hopefully that thug captain graduates, btw nice hair you homos

Comment

Originally posted by unscarred76 View Post
      Ferris State. I hate the way BC plays and the fact they get the best recruits, etc. , nobody will really care besides the team and a few hundred BC hockey fans. To Ferris State it will be the world, and God bless them and good luck. Slay the boring dragon.
      How long have you lived under those power lines?
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

How long have you lived under those power lines?
        I think it's closer to a nuclear powerplant

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          Nice to see you win with class.
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Who's whining? That's your style of play.
            Yes, yes. Which is why the Gophers were the more penalized team again this season. You can live in your fantasy world all you want, it doesn't change the facts that you say use this same excuse every time the Gophers goon it up. At some point it is Gopher hockey to act like goons when they are getting their butts kicked. And UND is irrelevant to that.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Looks like you're going to see BC at least 5 times in the next few seasons (tentatively scheduled) as York said yesterday BC is about to ink a 4-year deal with MN plus next year's Mariucci Classic.
              I'm looking forward to it, I think it will be some good hockey to watch.
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                God you're good when you talk nasty like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Nice to see you win with class.
                  http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg644/sca...=640&ysize=640

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Seriously nobody will care if BC wins except for a few db's here and their team and alumni. College hockey needs a good story, a good example to inspire the masses. Not Boston College. You have Kreider, one marginal NHL prospect for the 1s place Rangers. Mark my words no disrespect to him or anything against his character but he'll never amount to anything in the NHL. Ferris State wins. I'll bet 2K on it straight up

Comment

Seriously nobody will care if BC wins except for a few db's here and their team and alumni. College hockey needs a good story, a good example to inspire the masses. Not Boston College. You have Kreider, one marginal NHL prospect for the 1s place Rangers. Mark my words no disrespect to him or anything against his character but he'll never amount to anything in the NHL. Ferris State wins. I'll bet 2K on it straight up
                        Good luck with that.
                        sigpic

Comment

there's something wrong with you man.

merrimack would've liked to have won the hockey east championship vs BC last year, and would've liked to beat notre dame in the first round and move on in the ncaa's... it would've been a great story, too. doesn't mean it happens, chief.
                          National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                          Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                          Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                          two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                          b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Fascinating

How many paint chips do you digest daily?

Comment

I'm all in favor of increasing the difficulty of the non-conference schedule.

Playing the Sacred Hearts of the world does not help and is not entertaining in the least.

Comment

Which NHL team do you scout for again? I missed that in your last post.

Maybe you can tell us how special you are because you have one more chromosome than the rest of us.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X