X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Continue
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Martina Navratilova - TERF?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Martina Navratilova - TERF?
      This is a tough one. Even with science and all that...when does a gender actually change, as in the world of science? I don't know, not taking a stance, because of the fact that I don't know. To use an extreme, let's say LeBron decides, oh, hey, I ID as a woman? How far does he have to go to play in the WNBA? It's a VERY extreme example, but that would also answer the question. I really have no idea.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Jussie Smollett charged with disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I hope he gets everything coming to him. He fooled a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            I hope he gets everything coming to him. He fooled a lot of people.
            If he's guilty, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              If he's guilty, of course.
              That goes without saying.

Comment

Same "if he's guilty" as was given to the initial reported attackers, right?
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Same "if he's guilty" as was given to the initial reported attackers, right?
                  Has to be dispassionately applied, though we all probably fail at that.

Comment

The evidence the police say they have is pretty ****ing. Screw him.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jussie Smollett 'Orchestrated' Chicago Attack Because He was 'Dissatisfied With His Salary': Police

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett orchestrated an attack on himself, in which he said two men beat him while shouting homophobic and racist slurs and putting a rope around his neck, because he was "dissatisfied" with his salary, police said Thursday.

Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said Smollett sent a threatening letter to himself and paid two men $3,500 to stage the attack against him.

"This announcement today recognizes that 'Empire' actor Jussie Smolett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career," Johnson said. "I'm left hanging my head and asking why. Why would anyone, especially an African American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Donnie weighs in. Of course he’s not mentioning the white guy arrested yesterday who planned to kill democrats and journalists

Comment

Initially it sounded suspicious to me, especially happening in the Streeterville neighborhood.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X