No announcement yet.

Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

It's conservatives answer to everything else..
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Somebody said he read an opinion that child support payments could now start at conception. I read something even more fun: the instant an undocumented immigrant gets pregnant the fetus is an American citizen. Bet that'll make the "Pro Lifers" think twice. "My God... we didn't mean the browns!"
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Somebody said he read an opinion that child support payments could now start at conception. I read something even more fun: if an undocumented immigrant gets pregnant in the US her fetus is an American citizen. Bet that'll make the "Pro Lifers" think twice. "My God... we didn't mean the browns!"
      Yes, that was in the same article that I read. It's beautiful.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"That's why I believe in guns and safety".

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n...-abortion-bill
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yes, that was in the same article that I read. It's beautiful.
          Better yet I want life insurance payout on my miscarriages

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Better yet I want life insurance payout on my miscarriages
            That's another good one. I think that's valid. Not sure how much the life insurance would cost but I'm sure the insurance industry would find a way to make money on it while at the same time people in that unfortunately circumstance could get paid.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Whoever signed off on the plea deal of 4 months for 7 years of raping his sister should die in a fire.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Vote the motherfckers out. It's the only way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Vote the motherfckers out. It's the only way to win.
                  All the way down to schoolboard.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's another good one. I think that's valid. Not sure how much the life insurance would cost but I'm sure the insurance industry would find a way to make money on it while at the same time people in that unfortunately circumstance could get paid.
                    Miscarriage could be potential abortion. One can’t be the beneficiary if you also murder the “deceased”.

No benefit would ever be paid
                    Just premiums collected - and pocketed
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Miscarriage could be potential abortion. One can’t be the beneficiary if you also murder the “deceased”.

No benefit would ever be paid
                      Just premiums collected - and pocketed
                      Too bad. You can’t declare it life and then deny it all the other stuff that live people can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Too bad. You can’t declare it life and then deny it all the other stuff that live people can get.
                        Mookie can’t take out a policy on say, Scooby. Then murder him and collect.

Ergo, a mom can’t take out a policy on her “child”, abort it (miscarriage). Then collect.

Comment

Mookie can’t take out a policy on say, Scooby. Then murder him and collect.

Ergo, a mom can’t take out a policy on her “child”, abort it (miscarriage). Then collect.
                          It doesn't get any more Testosterone than this post right here.

Comment

It doesn't get any more Testosterone than this post right here.
                            Mookie is just trying to save y’all money wasted on premiums that will never pay off!!

Comment

Mookie is just trolling to try and own the libs
                              Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X