X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Go on.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      That's awesome!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

That is an accurate sample of the electorate

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          That is an accurate sample of the electorate
          It's also an accurate slam of MTP.

Comment

Judiciary panel explains impeachment charges: 'Trump has realized the Framers' worst nightmare'

“Taken together, the articles charge that President Trump has placed his personal, political interests above our national security, our free and fair elections, and our system of checks and balances,” the committee wrote in the 658-page report. “He has engaged in a pattern of misconduct that will continue if left unchecked.”

The committee argues that Trump’s alleged solicitation of foreign interference in the 2020 election, and his administration’s subsequent attempt to block the House investigation, rises to the level of impeachment as laid out by the nation’s founder.

“President Trump has realized the Framers' worst nightmare,” the committee wrote.

Moreover, the committee explains the urgency ahead of next year’s election, arguing that Trump “has fallen into a pattern of behavior” of soliciting foreign interference in elections and “will almost certainly continue on this course.”
            Judiciary Committee impeachment report alleges Trump committed 'multiple federal crimes'

The report, a 169-page assessment of the case for Trump’s removal from office, contends that Trump committed “multiple federal crimes” — ones that Democrats addressed under the broad umbrella of “abuse of power,” the first article of impeachment against the president.

“Although President Trump’s actions need not rise to the level of a criminal violation to justify impeachment, his conduct here was criminal,” the panel’s Democrats argue, labeling Trump’s behavior “both constitutional and criminal in character” and contending that the president “betrayed the people of this nation” and should be removed from office.

Story Continued Below
            The staff report, which was filed to the House Rules Committee just after midnight Monday, argues that Trump directed a months-long scheme to solicit foreign interference in the 2020 election, the allegation that forms the core of the two articles of impeachment — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress — approved by the Judiciary Committee last week. Democrats emphasized that proving a criminal violation is not required to justify impeachment.

The Judiciary Committee’s report presents the panel’s most thorough analysis yet of why Democrats believe the accusations against Trump are worthy of immediate impeachment and a recommendation that the Senate remove Trump from office. It comes a day before the Rules Committee formally considers the articles of impeachment, ahead of a likely Wednesday vote on the House floor.

The committee contends that Trump’s actions were part of a pattern than began with his “welcoming” of Russian interference in the 2016 election, and continues to this day. In fact, the panel’s Democrats cite his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s trip to Ukraine just last week as evidence that Trump intends to continue the alleged scheme. Trump’s lack of remorse over the Ukraine allegations, Democrats claim, is evidence that he poses a “continuing threat if left in office.”

“President Trump has made it clear that he believes he is free to use his presidential powers the same way, to the same ends, whenever and wherever he pleases,” the report states.
            Fox News poll: 50 percent of Americans say Trump should be impeached and removed

Nadler: Giuliani trip to Ukraine shows 'crime in progress' is being committed against American democracy

ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked Nadler to respond to reports that Giuliani had been reporting back to the president during a recent trip to Ukraine and that he was trying to gather more information about former Vice President Joe Biden and the company Biden’s son, Hunter, sat on the board of.

Nadler said the reported actions of Trump and Giuliani are “the heart of what the Constitution meant by high crimes and misdemeanors.”

“For the president to engage in self-dealing for his own benefit to put himself above the country and to threaten the integrity of our elections, upon which everything else depends. It is a total threat. And we must meet that threat,” Nadler said.

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who appeared alongside Nadler in the Sunday morning interview, said the reports show “the misconduct hasn’t stopped.”

“So this misconduct goes on, the threat to our election integrity coming up goes on,” Schiff said. “It's a clear and present danger … and not something that we can turn away from simply because the Republicans in the House refuse to do their duty, and [are] continuing to put the person of the president above their personal obligation.”
            How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

Comment

I'm gonna need to refill my coffee thermos before unpacking that post.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Subscribed
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If it was the NYTs they would have the same interview 3 times over a few months (with an Alex Jones fanatic thrown in) along with a thrilling expose about the type of coffee Hope Hicks drank when she did her make up before deciding to break the law. Maggie Haberman with the deep dive into the hard facts we need!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

50% support Impeachment in a Faux Poll? That aint good for El Hefty.

But I was told Impeachment wasnt supported by the people...are you telling me a poster on USCHO was...WRONG
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      R/Lean R like their liars and cheats to not be so brazen about it.

They wont disagree with the results though.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But I was told Impeachment wasnt supported by the people...are you telling me a poster on USCHO was...WRONG
                        Clearly Fox News has an anti-Trump bias!
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          These best part is he tags the wrong name in the tweet: https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...89904470233088. "foxnewPolls" appears to be satirical and mocking him, with polls such as "Does Donald Trump know Tiffany's name?" and "Estimate how many times it takes Donald Trump to flush the toilet?".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Fox polls and Fox News are two totally different animals.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Fox polls and Fox News are two totally different animals.
                              Truth.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X