The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

Back by request (and you know who you are), is "The List".

I used to (back when the interwebs were on dial-up, circa 2000) start "The List" on Mondays. ajoyce02 took over (circa 2008?) guardianship of "The List" for a while when I could no longer keep up with Monday. Somewhere "The List" got lost.

It, "The List," is a spot to vent your frustrations to the world.

I don't have time to start "The List" every week.

Instead, we'll just keep adding on in here as the season progresses and if we need to move to Episode 2, well, good (bad?) for us.

Some choose to "Anti-List" things. That's not me, but feel free.

If you're not sure where "The List comes from, well, here, and for that ... you just made The List.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-25-2018, 03:37 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Re: The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

People who don't listen in meetings so you have to repeat things are on The List.

Not having had a frost much less a freeze yet this year so there are still mosquitoes is on The List.

Wondering where UND mens hockey will find offense this year is on The List.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

People who haven't yet figured out how to use roundabouts are on The List.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Seconded.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Obligatory.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Or a rotary if you live in the NE

Comment

Thanks for starting it back up. I kinda feel like the list morphed into the gear grinding thread over time.

Which is why I was an anti-lister
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

New Jersey has different rules for Traffic circles than the rest of the country.
                When 2 vehicles enter an intersection at the same time the driver of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right of way to the driver of the vehicle on the right.” Since a circle is comprised as a series of uncontrolled intersections, the driver to the right (entering the circle) has the right of way.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

New Jersey can f-ck right off with that nonsense. That’s like saying red is green in the garden state.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    New Jersey can f-ck right off with that nonsense. That’s like saying red is green in the garden state.
                    A cop once told me to never stop at a red light in Newark so ya, their rules are messed up

And yes I get why he said it

Comment

How does that even work?
                      Code:

Comment

Right of way is one thing: just give me people who don't slow to a near stop or stop when they approach the circle, whether there are cars in it or not. I'd be happy with that at this point.

And yeah, I know we get Minnesota drivers here in south central Wisconsin too.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          How does that even work?
                          Are you referring to what I said about red lights?

Comment

Yeah. I’m very confused.
                            Code:

Comment

It’s simple if you’ve been to Newark. I lived in nyc but we had to go to Newark for stuff, mainly devils games and airport.

Cops told us white kids to not stop at red lights as it was more trouble. Carjacking, getting robbed, etc was what he said could happen to us and cops would rather we not stop. This was in 2007. And I think he meant only at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X