No re-entry between games on Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No re-entry between games on Thursday

This information is from emails with Event Coordinator Crista Burns at Events@DetroitLions.com:

"...there will not be re-entry between or during games on Thursday, April 8th or Saturday, April 10th.

We will have food and beverage options available at our Concession Stands throughout the stadium. Additional seating will be available for concession guests behind Sections 114-119 on the St. Antoine concourse.

Also, our South Club Concessions will be open for all guests. This area will feature Philly Cheese Steak, Nachos Supreme, Deli Sandwiches, Salads, Cheeseburgers, Turkey Burgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Bratwurst and more. This area has a Big Boy Restaurant stand & Cottage Inn Pizza stand.

We are accepting reservations for the In-Between Game Buffet in The North Club! Chef's Buffet Table will feature BBQ Chicken, Cavatappi pasta with Grilled Chicken and Alfredo Sauce, various salads and house made Macaroni and Cheese. Please call Sandy Millward with Levy Restaurants at 313-262-2175 prior to your arrival.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer beer at the concession or buffet areas. The cost is $19.95 for Adults & $10.95 for kids 10 & Under...."

Thank you,
    Crista Burns
    Event Coordinator

Re: No re-entry between games on Thursday

I have heard this same thing before past frozen fours, yet when we got there, reentry was granted.
    MICHIGAN STATE
    1966:1986:2007

Comment

there's a Big Boy at Ford Field?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
        there's a Big Boy at Ford Field?!?!?
        Big Boy's proud to be a Michigan thing...at least thats what their 2,000,000 commercials always remind us.
        MICHIGAN STATE

Comment

Originally posted by STATEdude3 View Post
          I have heard this same thing before past frozen fours, yet when we got there, reentry was granted.
          Like last year. With bars and restaurants right outside the arena, it was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by STATEdude3 View Post
            Big Boy's proud to be a Michigan thing...at least thats what their 2,000,000 commercials always remind us.
            I mean, I knew they were still all over Michigan (ours all closed, I think), but inside the stadium!! awesome.

although breakfast is my favorite meal at Big Boy.. do they have all day breakfast too? or, since it's a stand, is it just burgers and such?

edit: sorry to hijack the thread. no re-entry sucks, although I don't recall actually being forced to stay inside the arena since they went to a single semi-final ticket.. but my memory could be........ slightly fuzzy on the subject.
            Last edited by jen; 04-02-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
              I mean, I knew they were still all over Michigan (ours all closed, I think), but inside the stadium!! awesome.

although breakfast is my favorite meal at Big Boy.. do they have all day breakfast too? or, since it's a stand, is it just burgers and such?
              I bet Five Guys would work great as a concession stand.
              UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
              2006 Time Person of the Year
              Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
              It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
                The Big Boy in the stadium is just burgers and stuff. It's really just the Big Boy name. As for Five Guys...our first one just opened in Greektown last week. I'm going to have to give it a try soon!
                MICHIGAN STATE

Comment

Just what I need....to have a grabber in between games and miss the BC game...

Comment

5 Guys Burgers rule.
                    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                      5 Guys Burgers rule.
                      Amen
                      RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

Five Guys is great. My first instinct would be to say that they're too slow to work as a stadium concession, but they made Shake Shack work at Citi Field so maybe Five Guys could too. They'd probably have to limit the topping options available, though. Plus you'd be more likely to run into issues with peanut allergies.
                        Cornell University Men's Hockey
                        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                          Five Guys is great. My first instinct would be to say that they're too slow to work as a stadium concession, but they made Shake Shack work at Citi Field so maybe Five Guys could too. They'd probably have to limit the topping options available, though. Plus you'd be more likely to run into issues with peanut allergies.
                          Dropping the peanuts is easy enough, and the service is no slower than I've gotten in any "major league" concessionaire, ever.
                          UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                          2006 Time Person of the Year
                          Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                          It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Today's potoatoes from Shoeshone, Idaho!

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                              5 Guys has a concession at Nationals Stadium. I suspect that they don't have peanuts as that is the case at their locations at the DC airports.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X