What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by wolverineTrumpet

  1. W

    Michigan Hockey...

    Let's change the subject. Season starts tonight! Home and home with Bowling Green. I miss our old CCHA match ups. We're headed to the game at Yost tonight and I'm still debating a trip to that state down South for Saturday
  2. W

    Things you've learned as a parent...

    I think I broke my kid. She is normally happy and silly. We went to the dentist this morning and she got a crown. 3 hours later and she's nearly non-verbal. I thought I was going to get her to school this afternoon, but that is looking unlikely. 7 year old had some trauma this morning. I'm...
  3. W

    Hobbies - A thread for other things we kill time doing.

    Michigan Speed Puzzling Championship is this weekend. I will compete, but my times will not be competitive. My goal is to finish in the allotted time, and hopefully not come in last place. The last Super Saturday I participated in I came in last place at my location....but something like...
  4. W

    Dad jokes and Bad jokes. One in the same

    Did you hear about the broken guitar that's for sale? It comes with no strings attached
  5. W

    Michigan Hockey...

    Not the news one wants to hear about their program. *sigh*
  6. W

    Dad jokes and Bad jokes. One in the same

    I'm ok with college athletes being paid, except Tennessee, they're Volunteers.
  7. W

    Antiwork 2: No One Is Getting A Pay Raise

    as someone working in manufacturing, but not automotive....the amount of times I hear how things were done at GM
  8. W

    Dad jokes and Bad jokes. One in the same

    Why did the smoke fail the job interview? It couldn't keep it's story straight, kept drifting.
  9. W

    Poop There It Is: Cyclospora Edition

    wash your dang hands. At least that's my understanding, but I've not looked into it much. As a resident of SE Michigan, I have at least 2 people in my circle that have confirmed they have it and that they've lost at least 10 pounds in a few days and they don't recommend it as a weight loss...
  10. W

    Business, Economics, and Taxes 2: That's Why We Fight to Take the Means Back

    Sort of like, once something is found on a mammogram and the doctor recommends you get a follow up in 6 months to monitor the situation....well now it's diagnostic not preventative, so insurance doesn't need to foot that bill. I really appreciated the pink t-shirt my company handed out a few...
  11. W

    Dad jokes and Bad jokes. One in the same

    What did the lightning say to the fireworks? "You stole my thunder!"
  12. W

    Dad jokes and Bad jokes. One in the same

    My function is to insert another joke.
  13. W

    Michigan Hockey...

    When did hockey become a Thursday, Sunday sport?
  14. W

    Dump Term 2 Part 5: He Didn't Specify Which Civilization Would Die...

    "Brawndo's got electrolytes. It's what plants crave"
  15. W

    Lunch II

    Pitaway near my work gets me with their Tuesday special: chicken shawarma, pita chips, hummus, and a drink $9.99 + tax.
Back
Top