This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways.
Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar.
We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.
Dead horses have been beat on here since this forum started. Used to be more fun than it is now. Go Blue.Hope we see a different Boija than last year Boija. I think we will
Getting worse and worse once again. With Hockey season starting this weekend it should get even slower. Half the time I can't even get into the forum. Once in, it just sits there and nothing will load. At least this loaded
Saw it for first time this morning, big line on bottom of screen, paid for by US Govt. Isn't that text book example of Communism? BTW made me want to puke
Talking to a local person running for office in Maine. They just got a report on Absentee ballots. So far around 50k taken out, 35k by Dems, 19k by unenrolled, 4k by Repubs.
I bid on one sweater, it got over 300 bucks and I backed off. Later they called and told me the bidders didn't want to pay up on their bids. It was still too high for me I said no. To this day I wish I had ponied up the cash. Would have been cool to wear in Vegas Frozen four. The ND smurf goalie...
So bridge is getting torn down, new steel beams on the way.
Team goes as far as D and Boija take it.
Breakout year for Lipinski .
25 years ago Shawn passed. RIP
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.