What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by solovsfett

  1. S

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    I think you explained it. You’re not a diehard fan. Any chance to see a team this good should be taken imo. But I also I think the university is dropping the ball on promotion. Back in the coliseum days, at least from 85 to about 95-96, I don’t ever recall the building being less than...
  2. S

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    Great game! Horrible, atrocious attendance. I’m so happy to hear Eichorst was at the Women’s game! I hope he went to the Men’s too!
  3. S

    Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

    I hope Brooks becomes a Badger!! My god, I feel really old now. I never saw Bob Suter play but I did see Gary Suter for one season in Madison when I was a kid.
  4. S

    Wisconsin Badgers 2026 Offseason

    Hastings press conference nugget: Pavelski is working some power play instruction??? Wow!! So who’s going be tipping pucks in, deflecting shots from the point?
  5. S

    USCHO Music: From Queen to The Beatles to Lady Gaga

    One band that is putting on a hell of a second act right now is Swervedriver. Check out their recent albums. I hope I can see them soon! Check this from back in the day https://youtu.be/b0DTBOQOdf4?is=4UKtfbv5pX9l_Znc
  6. S

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    Found it!! https://youtu.be/EREQz6ulTPE?is=8VBHpWWYM5R3XGx0
  7. S

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    Saw a few clips of Mike Hastings talking with a Brian Butch but I can’t find the whole interview. The parts I saw were super fun!!
  8. S

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    For the love of god, can Mark Johnson or Mike Hastings also coach football??
  9. S

    USCHO Music: From Queen to The Beatles to Lady Gaga

    I saw Rush on the Presto tour and for a total of 10-12x afterwards. Always great. Especially on the Snakes and Arrows and Clockwork Angels tours. They were just next level great. Anika stepped into an almost impossible situation and has handled it with so well it’s impossible to imagine (for...
  10. S

    USCHO Music: From Queen to The Beatles to Lady Gaga

    Awesome!! You won’t be disappointed! They have so much energy and joy for the music on this tour it’s like a celebration each night.
  11. S

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    It’s incredible the amount of scandals Michigan has had in just the past 5 years and they seem to skate through with no real consequences to the U. It’s ridiculous and it contributes to the malaise people are in where most of feel there is no Justice anymore. That said….remember when Sauer was...
  12. S

    Wisconsin Badgers 2026 Offseason

    What is it with U of Michigan? How many scandles will they have before either NCAA or the State reacts with an appropriate level of honesty and integrity???? https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/49892771/former-hockey-players-sue-michigan-alleged-sexualized-hazing
  13. S

    College Football 2025

    The NCAA doesn’t have the balls to do what’s right which is to review the film and reverse the outcome and give the win to WMU who actually did WIN the game. If that doesn’t happen…. What needs to happen then is all non P4 conferences must unite and cancel all games vs P4 schools and take a...
  14. S

    Wisconsin Badgers 2026 Offseason

    Eternal optimism… I honestly think the 2026-27 Badger Men’s Hockey team is the best team since at least 09-10 Wisconsin…possibly 05-06. There I said it. Everything In It’s Right Place. Wisconsin Badgers National champs 2027. And…I also feel Hastings could win 3 titles here before he’s done.
  15. S

    Wisconsin Badgers 2026 Offseason

    Are the women playing at Lambeau too? I thought I saw they had a big announcement for today.
Back
Top