This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways.
Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar.
We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.
Realized I didn’t post my time at the HHT last weekend. Of course, I was in Texas for work. Didn’t realize I was there till the next morning both days.
Tonight’s trip the HHT is not official cuz it was an exhibition but a win is a win is a win. It was just good to be there. After a rough...
Wang is very tall. The jacket they hand out in the locker room post game looked like it was for an 12 year old on him. They need one in a bigger size. And they really need to come up with a better nickname for him than Wanger. I said what I said.
Nice to see them come with a sweep and a solid...
OK, so, the team is 1-0. It’s early October. They’re about as far away from Agganis as they can be to start the season. Pre-season nationally ranked at 16, picked to finish 3rd in Hockey East. After last year’s dismal season, I think that’s a bit high, but what do I know. I’m curious about all...
As an FYI mookie, the ticket office can only post what the opposing teams give them. They no longer get a batch of tickets like in the olden days, they get a link to the opposing team's site with a block for visiting teams' fans. If UVM hasn't set up that site yet, that's on UVM, not the BU...
This is where you order tickets for away games but there doesn't appear to be a link for this weekend. You'll have to reach out to the ticket office. They may not have received any tickets.
Away game tickets
My brother worked on Saved By The Bell: The New Class. Said Dennis Haskins was a really good guy with a big heart. He had given out a pen holder to all the writers that said Writer's Block on it to all the writers, gave one to my brother as well even though he was just a script supervisor...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.