This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways.
Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar.
We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.
It was a great game and lots to learn from for the new players. Stickney was awesome in net. Strong crowd support with an excellent turnout for the student section and the band was there for the opener. Looking forward to this afternoon's game!
Women's hockey has been free admission for at least two years -- I think this a Pat Kraft change, other sports that used to have ticket fees are also now free: the only sports that currently charge for tickets are football, men's/women's basketball, wrestling, women's volleyball and men's...
I'm pretty sure she left Cortland part way through the 25-26 season to play at BK (so she wasn't on the roster for both at the same time.) But yes, I agree it's odd to go from college back to what I also thought was considered high school hockey. It is confusing!
Muir spent 24-25 and part of 25-26 at SUNY-Cortland before going to Bishop Kearney. She didn't play any games at Cortland though. https://www.psucollegian.com/sports/women_hockey/penn-state-womens-hockey-adds-diii-goalie-transfer-savanna-muir/article_da1d9877-d7e5-46da-97f2-fc6e1269d42d.html
The line for autographs was super long -- they started signing autographs at the beginning of the first intermission and kept going until almost the end of the second period. I am hoping it helps encourage strong attendance for Saturday, it's the beginning of spring break at Penn State which...
Penn State currently at #3 in the NPI **and** the USCHO poll after Minnesota lost twice in OT to Duluth. As Reddington noted, Penn State faces Syracuse in the AHA semifinals starting Friday night with presumably all three Olympians back from Italy. I noticed Fantin was at Thon on Saturday for...
It was assigned seating in 2022 so I was very surprised it was general admission for 2026. As noted, attendance was not great in 2022 (and they had one side of the arena roped off as they do for PSU women's games) but I am hoping for better attendance in 2026.
Link to buy tickets...
Syracuse just tied Cornell 2-2 and then won the shootout. That's the first time in 15 years Syracuse beat Cornell. (Yes, it will go down as a tie for the record book, but we'll let Syracuse celebrate the win!)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.