This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways.
Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar.
We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.
I am excited about the NHL potential talent coming in headlined by a local kid.
Cooper Foster, Preseason CCHA Rookie of the Year
Forward from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Drafted by the Penguins
Markus Loponen
Forward from Finland
Drafted by the Jets
Raoul Boilard
Forward from Quebec
Drafted by...
Updates to Abel Arena coming
"The expected $6.3 million in donor-funded renovations include replacement of the Taffy Abel Arena ice plant, boards, glass, team benches as well as modernization of the HVAC system and roof."
Glad they got the sweep against probably the worst NMU team I've ever seen. I don't want to not like Whitten. Rooting for him to turn things back around.
If the Lakers don't sweep one of the worst Northern teams ever this weekend, the program needs an overhaul. I'm not impressed giving up 5+ goals in 6 games this year and being the #51 team in the country.
Second time this season giving up a dozen goals in a weekend. Not good. Love that Whitten got them to the tourney again, but the Lakers are definitely trending downward. I don't expect miracle, but with only two seasons above .500 in 11 years, you start to wonder if it's time to start thinking...
I know he just got an extension, but are the Lakers really content as a program to get swept by Lindenwood at home and give up 12 goals? I mean he hasn't been over .500 in any season since that NCAA tournament run. Is over .500 too much to ask for?
Why is the NCAA so difficult? I thought most of that nonsense stuff they were doing went away in this new era of NIL. If a school will accept a student, I don't see why the NCAA has to add this added level just to make everyone miserable.
That's great to hear and great for Lake State to get exposure in Saginaw. Hopefully that can translate to not just hockey, but also the university itself. The low enrollment always concerns me. Lake State needs that love throughout Michigan and Northern Ontario.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.