This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways.
Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar.
We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.
Game day! I can't wait for the wild over-reactions on Saturday. :cool:
The Scale:
Lose/Tie = This is what you get when you don't recruit local kids! They need older kids with grit! There goes home ice and any chance at the NCAAs! Do you think we can convince Mike Sullivan to leave the...
:(
I made the mistake of assuming their was a streaming option. Speaking of streaming... I have to stream a friggin MLB playoff game tonight. :mad:. Sorry, wrong forum.
The BU Terriers play a real hockey game in 4 days, 7 hours, 14 minutes and 42 seconds! (Your time accuracy might vary.)
Who's planning on staying up to check 'em out?
BU Hockey: The Season is Upon Us
I saw that on Twitter. Odd choice considering they haven't worn these in years. I prefer the candy-canes. I'm good with those being out of the rotation.
To answer Scarlet's question: #3 feels a bit high. The media ranking had them at #5 which seems more likely.
To address MPG1121's observation. (Forwards? What forwards?) I count 6 key forwards who are capable of making statistical gains as they develop. If at least 1/2 of them achieve this...
They heard the bitching and adjusted. No doubt, right?
That was a rough couple of days, but glad we got through it and fought for the change we felt was necessary. 🙃 :cool:
They started rolling out the incoming class this week.
Adam Barone D - Lake State transfer
Jax Wismer D - UVM transfer
Niklas Aaram-Olsen F - Orebro HK (Sweden)
More to come from the commie school. (Where your Americans at!? 😁 🙃 )
This is a brutal development. As it stands right now, the incoming Freshman class won't get to watch a "home" game until their Senior year.
I agree with the assessment above that NU has GOT to strike a deal to play at least 8-10 games at a neutral site that they "host" as the home team. Why...
Duplicating my reply to you on Twitter (I refuse to call it X.) Against Dartmouth. His goal put BU up 7-1. Hence Coach Parker's disdain for Adrian's exuberant celebration. Fun memory.
I read he's a shutdown defenseman. He better be with only 7 points in 61 games. 😳 😬
The excellent Twitter account BU Hockey Stats got a lot of MAGA minded neanderthal's panties in a bunch over BU's 2026 incoming Freshman class by noting that none of them are from the United States of America. :rolleyes:. It was fun watching Mike E thread the needle. :cool:
BU Hockey: Just a...
Not to sound snarky, but they're the BOSTON Fleet. Now they're in Boston. #Upgrade. 😎
I wonder if Season Ticket holders will get any deals/offers for tix?
Too funny that Villeneuve went to the Blackhawks. With the Greenway trade (Don't get me started on that move.) they how have SIX former or current Terriers in their system. Give them their own row on the jersey wall. :cool:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.