Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

The poll will be here shortly.
    Turkey
    12.50%
    Stuffing
    12.50%
    Pecan Pie
    3.13%
    Pumpkin Pie
    9.38%
    Gravy
    3.13%
    Cranberries
    3.13%
    Football overtime
    3.13%
    Nap time on the couch
    25.00%
    Mashed taters
    15.63%
    Hockey, any style and lots of it
    12.50%
    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Re: Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

Good poll, but you lose points for not being able to pick more than one
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm cooking the meal for my family on Thanksgiving; I better be able to take a nap...
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Paging Scarlet, paging Scarlet....

How does one get VIP Status in the Tuesdays Suck club? Today was one of the worst Tuesdays of the year. My area was doing fine, until the last hour of the day when everyone decided to put their biggest, ugliest orders in. I usually process about 500-600 lines a day. In the last hour before the incoming order deadline, over 250 came in.

I bet I topped 800 today, which is insane.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Paging Scarlet, paging Scarlet....

How does one get VIP Status in the Tuesdays Suck club? Today was one of the worst Tuesdays of the year. My area was doing fine, until the last hour of the day when everyone decided to put their biggest, ugliest orders in. I usually process about 500-600 lines a day. In the last hour before the incoming order deadline, over 250 came in.

I bet I topped 800 today, which is insane.
          Scarface would be proud.

My tuesday, I'm happy to say, was a good one. I started to work a bunch of my bigger projects through the corporate system and should receive approval tomorrow for most of them. Exciting stuff. PLUS, I talked to my boss today to break the bad news about two of my other projects. I wasn't going to get them in by 2010's budget year and I thought she'd be pretty upset about it. Instead, she basically said "good, we were kind of planning for that anyways. In fact, we think you're doing a very good job overall based on all the feedback we're getting."

Now, add on top of that, I believe I'm moving from Phase II of my house buying process into the third and final phase (pending approval from the great keepers of knowledge on such matters: the parents). Not that I need their approval, but it's nice to know that they think I'm going about this in the right way and that I'm not making a mistake or getting screwed.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I liked it better when I wasn't busy at work. I need more time to surf USCHO.

This pole sucks, I want seconds of Giada on Thanksgiving.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

****ty day today. I can't imagine that tomorrow will be any better.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                I liked it better when I wasn't busy at work. I need more time to surf USCHO.

DECEMBER 15th!!!!!!!!! I swear to you, that date has been branded onto my cornea I've seen it so much.

Not helping that everyone has to spend all of their vacation by December 31st as well. Stupid, stupid, stupid policy.
                Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  DECEMBER 15th!!!!!!!!! I swear to you, that date has been branded onto my cornea I've seen it so much.

Not helping that everyone has to spend all of their vacation by December 31st as well. Stupid, stupid, stupid policy.
                  Well, I'd like to take a day off in December, but due to everyone waiting until the last minute (relatively), no more vacation will be granted (effective as of last Monday. Every day we have the max amount of people on vacation for the rest of the year. Yeah. If I hadn't asked for this upcoming stretch off back in March, I never would have gotten it.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

ugh, was still drunk for most of the morning, and then just hungover the rest of the day. Only now starting to feel a little normal... I guess that's what I get for 2.5 4lokos.

Comment

Regarding the Tuesdays Suck Club, to whom should I apply for a brochure?

I slept in, which was okay, but thereafter I spent the entire day practicing, doing projects around the house, doing piddly little errands, cooking, and throughout being bombarded by people who hadn't heard until yesterday an announcement I sent out two weeks ago.
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        That's why I voted "taters." I assumed they were Giada's.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                          Regarding the Tuesdays Suck Club, to whom should I apply for a brochure?

I slept in, which was okay, but thereafter I spent the entire day practicing, doing projects around the house, doing piddly little errands, cooking, and throughout being bombarded by people who hadn't heard until yesterday an announcement I sent out two weeks ago.
                          Scarlet is the founder and president. I recently became a participant in said club this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                            That's why I voted "taters." I assumed they were Giada's.
                            And I can think of a place to mash them against.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Oh, BPH: don't worry about the CDs. If the car doesn't play MP3s, we can just raid my collection. I'm sure there's SOMEthing in there that we can find.

Comment

Working...
                              X