Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

Morning.

2 weeks of work (76 hrs) and then 2 weeks off. Let's do this!
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Got a wonderful storm going on right now, major roads closed due to accidents and snow squalls , schools are all closed, guess I should go get my snow tires put on
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Good Morning Lodge

1 week of work at my desk, 1 week of work in Grand Forks, 1 week vacation, 3 days "working" from home, then Vegas...counting down the days
        Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Morning lodge. Dropping my car off at the dealer today... Hopefully they can fix it without breaking the bank.
        Throttle position switch. They're cheap.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

throttle position switch. They're cheap.
          egr
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Good morning. I hope your week gets off toa productive start. See you in the next chapter of the LODGE.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Big test in 15 minutes, final tomorrow that should be pretty easy, and then 3 tests (1 final, 2 USCG qualifiers) Thursday. Yikes.

Comment

Good morning, Lodge! I have a final exam on Saturday. Who ever heard of that?
                Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

'Morning, kids!

I'm in the process of having a fingernail fall off. Not cool.
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                    Good morning, Lodge! I have a final exam on Saturday. Who ever heard of that?
                    Nursing~ always had the last final, always Saturday, 3PM. It was not good.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      It was not good.
                      Nurses in general aren't good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                        Nurses in general aren't good.
                        What if they are the naughty type?
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I spent the weekend working on the house, and my mom visited yesterday because she wanted to help. On saturday I finsished re-doing the stairs going to the lower level. They were mostly done, but I had to build the top step and the transition from the tile to the wood stairs. Also had to stain the stairs and trim. I bought pre-finished runners and risers, and at Menards they listed the exact stain/polyurethane that was applied to them so you can match other wood finishes. I bought the right stain and varnish, and after getting the stain on, found out that Menards must have been wrong, because when it dried, it was not the right color. Yesterday my mom bought some other stains and mixed them together, and was able to get the wood to look close enough to the same as the risers and runners. Then we started stripping the inside of the front door, and the frame around the window next to it. After a while we found that the wood underneath wouldn't look good if we re-finished it with the same color as the steps, so we went with plan B and decided to paint the door. We got a bunch of the door painting done last night, but it needs another coat. After that, we just have trim work to do and there will be another room done, that I can check off the list.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                          X