Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Lodge 125: The Thanksgiving Dinner Version: Gimme Some More...

Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
    Good morning everyone!

This poll is in violation of USCHO rules, Section IV - Polls, subsection 4, which states that all polls much contain a reference to Freddy Meyer. It may also be in violation of tLodge rules (no cite available), that all polls contain a reference to bacon and Giada.
    There are also rules about making polls public and allowing more than one response.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Morning lodge. Another day, another dollar.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Morning!

Put more memory in my old arse PC last night. Bought 4 GB but only 3 GB work. I think one of the 4 slots on the board is not working. Oh well, it still runs a lot better than it did with 1 GB of memory.

Might invest some of my tax returns in February towards building a new one. Its been about 5 years now.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Did some more work on the house last night. All trim work upstairs is now done, except for in the bathroom that needs to be finished, which is my next project to tackle. My cousin (general contractor who was recently laid off) is coming up today when I'm at work to tape and mud the new drywall in one of the spare bedrooms, and to replace the stairs going to the basement with finished hardwood oak.
            Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Well, I'd like to take a day off in December, but due to everyone waiting until the last minute (relatively), no more vacation will be granted (effective as of last Monday. Every day we have the max amount of people on vacation for the rest of the year. Yeah. If I hadn't asked for this upcoming stretch off back in March, I never would have gotten it.
            I have 7 days to burn up the rest of the year. I'm taking 3 next week to go deer killing, and 1 on December 30th for my Vegas trip. So I just need to find a good time for my other 3 days, probably will end up being around Christmas.
            Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Would you like me to bring some country, like Toby Keith, Joe Nichols, etc....
            Yes! Jason Aldean is also very good driving music.

edit: this poll sucks, no choice for creamed corn or sweet potaters with marshmallows.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              And I can think of a place to mash them against.
              Hey-Ooooh!

edit: Ed McMahon? Anyone?
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Ralph, just thought I would let you know that Erick James, RPI '99 will be doing a comedy show here at school Thursday. I'm sure I'll be able to agree with him that Clarkson Sucks Maybe I'll wear my SLU jersey and get weird looks from everybody else here, since they wouldn't know any different.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Ralph, just thought I would let you know that Erick James, RPI '99 will be doing a comedy show here at school Thursday. I'm sure I'll be able to agree with him that Clarkson Sucks Maybe I'll wear my SLU jersey and get weird looks from everybody else here, since they wouldn't know any different.
                  Nice to see RPI grads finding jobs.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    Nice to see RPI grads finding jobs.
                    Hey, the only person from my high school class that went to RPI found a very nice job as a housewife! (that is completely true, by the way)
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Would you like me to bring some country, like Toby Keith, Joe Nichols, etc....
                      Sure - I bet Yager could use some coasters.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      Morning!

Put more memory in my old arse PC last night. Bought 4 GB but only 3 GB work. I think one of the 4 slots on the board is not working. Oh well, it still runs a lot better than it did with 1 GB of memory.

Might invest some of my tax returns in February towards building a new one. Its been about 5 years now.
                      Doesn't Windows XP have a limit on how much memory it can support? IIRC it's 3 GB for the 32 bit version.

Morning, Lodge. FINALLY bottling most of my cider today - it only took me two weeks to get to it.
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

His comedy career has come before on the RPI thread. I can't recall what the context was.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                          Doesn't Windows XP have a limit on how much memory it can support? IIRC it's 3 GB for the 32 bit version.
                          Even if that is the case, the BIOS memory check that runs prior to Windows loading only reports 3 GB. That is how I know its a board/memory issue and not a Windows issue.
                          Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-17-2010, 10:11 AM.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

So I work in the student mailroom on campus, and we just got internet into our computer. What version of IE does it have? 6. Luckily I was able to put firefox on it, but I can't get the plugins for firefox, so I'm stuck using IE6. Failure.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Good poll, but you lose points for not being able to pick more than one
                              Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
                              Good morning everyone!

This poll is in violation of USCHO rules, Section IV - Polls, subsection 4, which states that all polls much contain a reference to Freddy Meyer. It may also be in violation of tLodge rules (no cite available), that all polls contain a reference to bacon and Giada.
                              But since I don't get paid time off, if I can get the internet working at the house, I will be working.
                              Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              There are also rules about making polls public and allowing more than one response.
                              All good points here, also, no dinner rolls?? And because everybody is different, there should be an other, like my mom's deviled eggs, but usually there's not really any seconds of those.

So I work in the student mailroom on campus, and we just got internet into our computer. What version of IE does it have? 6. Luckily I was able to put firefox on it, but I can't get the plugins for firefox, so I'm stuck using IE6. Failure.
                              The hell, they making you guys run that dinosaur on a Commadore 64??

Looks like I've just about got a contract all hammered out to rent a room to massage at in Livonia. Not exactly the greatest deal as its about an hour from here, but it should help me pay some bills, and start building up my client base. And that right now I'm only going to be using it for Tuesdays and Thursdays as well, so I can still do some of the Have Table, Will Travel work that I have been doing around here as well. Plus, the room there is all furnished, and it even has all the stuff to do Hot Stone work as well, which is something else I want to get into as well.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Time for some mid-morning coffee. Hope you day is going well.
                                sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X