Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 116: Who's to blame for the lack of a new thread this morning?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge 116: Who's to blame for the lack of a new thread this morning?

Got to get this up before MEUSA shows up.
    Twitch Boy (last poster)
    9.92%
    Brenthoven
    9.09%
    Ralph Baer
    7.44%
    Angry Dilbert
    9.09%
    Freddy Meyer
    14.05%
    Giada
    7.44%
    bacon (that doesn't really make sense)
    4.96%
    Jon's cat
    16.53%
    Board
    14.88%
    Other
    6.61%
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 116: Who's to blame for the lack of a new thread this morning?

Where's the poll?

Thank you Ralph!

Good mornin' to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 116: Who's to blame for the lack of a new thread this morning?

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I blame everyone.

Good morning, Lodge. Feeling a lot better today!
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Good thing you're here Ralph

Back to work you slackers
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 116: Who's to blame for the lack of a new thread this mornin

Good Morning, Lodge!
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Morning Lodge

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Back to work, lacking motivation.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good morning, all!

I too lack internal motivation today, but deadlines are providing some motivation this week.

I spent a few hours sitting by a mountain stream with a good book and cigar yesterday afternoon, with probably only ten other people occupying the same square mile. I want to go back!
                  Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Good morning, Lodge. I have no motivation either... but I don't work today or tomorrow. I'm disappointed in myself though, I tried to sleep in but could only convince myself to sleep until 8:30.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Morning!

2.5 hours of work complete, only 6 to go!

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                      Good morning, Lodge. I have no motivation either... but I don't work today or tomorrow. I'm disappointed in myself though, I tried to sleep in but could only convince myself to sleep until 8:30.
                      Make up for it by taking a nap this afternoon.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

It is not cold out today. Very very very not cold. Ugh.

I have plenty of motivation. However, it's all to do stuff in my apartment (cleaning and reading), not to do the tedious tasks sitting on my desk here at work.
                        Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                        -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                          It is not cold out today. Very very very not cold. Ugh.

I have plenty of motivation. However, it's all to do stuff in my apartment (cleaning and reading), not to do the tedious tasks sitting on my desk here at work.
                          Well, yeah. I have the motivation to read a book, watch a movie, take a nap, play a round of golf or get a BJ, but none of that helps me get some work done on my project here at work!
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Well, yeah. I have the motivation to read a book, watch a movie, take a nap, play a round of golf or get a BJ, but none of that helps me get some work done on my project here at work!
                            Pretty sure that was my point.
                            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                            -Fred Shero

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 116: Who's to blame for the lack of a new thread this mornin

S'upp y'all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X