Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 115: What sports do you watch in the off-season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge 115: What sports do you watch in the off-season?

I was hoping that someone else would do the honors.

I am also sure that I forgot several possibilities, but I ran out of room.
    Baseball
    13.13%
    Football
    9.09%
    Basketball
    1.01%
    Soccer
    5.56%
    Tapes of Hockey games
    6.06%
    Roller hockey
    0.51%
    Lacrosse
    2.53%
    Tennis
    5.56%
    Golf
    6.06%
    Curling
    3.54%
    Shuffleboard
    0.51%
    Horseshoes
    1.52%
    Horse Racing
    3.03%
    Auto Racing
    3.03%
    Brent's Forklift Racing ;)
    7.07%
    Track and Field
    3.54%
    Wrestling
    0.51%
    Hacking
    8.59%
    Giada
    11.11%
    Bacon eating contests
    8.08%
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-24-2010, 06:24 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 115: What sports do you watch in the off-season?

This is a trick poll. Anyone who answers lacrosse is banned from USCHO and shunned by the lodge.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! thursday is thirsty.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good morning, Lodge! Feeling a lot better today; hope it lasts.

Time to ride the bike for over an hour...
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            This is a trick poll. Anyone who answers lacrosse is banned from USCHO and shunned by the lodge.
            Thanks for the warning. I posted the poll, and I didn't even know that.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Might be able to make some progress at work today, since I finally got an answer from one of the higher-ups on a question that I had. Oh well, I kept busy with other parts of my job while I was waiting, so no harm done.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar
                Had the Psych eval today. MMPI-2. 567 T/F "questions." Took me close to two hours. Best question..."My sex life is satisfactory."

The Traffic Manager at St. Paul said that BIS is apparently a great place to work. Almost no issues from anyone there. They also do 4 10 hour days so they have 3 day "weekends". Getting much more excited about it.
                So you had to lie on the MMPI? And when you get to Bismark you'll have 3 days each week to lie around your apartment watching TV since there's nothing else to do.

Comment

New band offered another show in Worcester, a week after our first. That's cool I guess.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Does anyone want to watch my dog next weekend? I'll pay you like $30. Need to be within an hour of Ann Arbor...'cause I'm not driving her too far.
                    Thursday night - Monday night

Boyfriend and I want to go on a vacation. I think it will be great to help me figure out if I could potentially live with him or not.

Anyway, if I find somewhere for puppy to stay, then bf and I will go to the UP. He's never been North of Grand Rapids.

Current tentative plan is drive to Mackinac Thursday after work. Go to the island Friday, drive up to Tequamanen (or however it's spelled). Hike around and look at waterfalls Saturday, maybe go to Whitefish Point and the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum. Drive West Saturday night (perhaps all the way to the Keewenaw). Sunday 4th of July fun such as the Gay parade and fireworks in Copper Harbor. Drive home Monday.

Any suggestions? Changes? Anyone want to meet up? And...anyone want to watch my puppy?
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G
                    7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                    6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                    5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                    5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                    2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                    2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                      Does anyone want to watch my dog next weekend? I'll pay you like $30. Need to be within an hour of Ann Arbor...'cause I'm not driving her too far.

Boyfriend and I want to go on a vacation. I think it will be great to help me figure out if I could potentially live with him or not.

Anyway, if I find somewhere for puppy to stay, then bf and I will go to the UP. He's never been North of Grand Rapids.

Current tentative plan is drive to Mackinac Thursday after work. Go to the island Friday, drive up to Tequamanen (or however it's spelled). Hike around and look at waterfalls Saturday, maybe go to Whitefish Point and the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum. Drive West Saturday night (perhaps all the way to the Keewenaw). Sunday 4th of July fun such as the Gay parade and fireworks in Copper Harbor. Drive home Monday.

Any suggestions? Changes? Anyone want to meet up? And...anyone want to watch my puppy?
                      If you get your bf to watch the puppy i'd goto the UP. Otherwise I am more than an hour away, so I don't meet the dogsitting criteria.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

If we weren't trying to pack up the house, I'd love to. Sorry!
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

I don't get the lacrosse hate. I know it goes back to the '09 regionals, but all that did was force people to miss the boring parts of one game. Well, boring relative to the ending.
                          Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                          -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                            I don't get the lacrosse hate. I know it goes back to the '09 regionals, but all that did was force people to miss the boring parts of one game. Well, boring relative to the ending.
                            Actually, I have always found Lacrosse boring in general. It interfering with the hockey playoffs just changed indifference to dislike.
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Actually, I have always found Lacrosse boring in general. It interfering with the hockey playoffs just changed indifference to dislike.
                              Really? You like soccer and hockey, but find lacrosse boring? To each their own, and I'm not going to try to change your mind, I just find that odd.
                              Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                              -Fred Shero

Comment

Working...
                              X