Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #108: Let's see if we can finish this before the Frozen Four.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #108: Let's see if we can finish this before the Frozen Four.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    yes, mine may be too high, but * you, they're not changing and I'm not settling...
    Looks like little MNS is going to have to settle for righty or lefty for the rest of its existence, then.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #108: Let's see if we can finish this before the Frozen Four.

Good mornin' to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It is supposed to reach 88 deg here in 202land today.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            It is supposed to reach 88 deg here in 202land today.
            The AC better be working today

Howdy Kids
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

s'upp y'all..
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                Thanks.

I know I have posted this before but I am going to vent/whine/rant a little bit so I apologize in advance.

Having to deal with a srained ankle comes with the territory for little g. On one hand this is a good thing because it means that he is mobile and moving around and being physical. On the other hand it is a bad thing because by being physical/mobile he is hard on his body and therefore is causing stress on all his joints and muscles and bones etc. As little g grows he will no doubt have a body that is worn and much older than his actual age.

Due to Little g's disability dealing with sprained ankles is potentially just the beginning of having to deal with stuff of this nature. Doctors have warned us that eventually we will be dealing with all sorts of stuff like hips or shoulders popping out of place.

For lack of a better word that f' ing sucks.

End of rant.
                It ***** sucks but he is blessed to have 2 great parents who are going to make it possible for him to do the best he can.

Assuming of course she spits versus swallows. Wait. What?

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                This is true. I do want to talk to her about the way he speaks to her sometimes, as I don't think it's all that respectful. He's never outright mean or insulting, but he does talk to her like she's a petulant child sometimes, and I don't think that's how you address someone that you're supposed to view as a partner, and if she's accepting that from him now, what is going to happen down the road? However, very few people will accept any kind of relationship advice from me.

In other news, since my plans for this summer changed drastically in the last few weeks, I got a lock on getting my job at the campground back. Now to reconnoiter living arrangements...
                @ of my friends married that type of guy. I told them both what I thought. They still married. They both got divorced.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! terrible tuesday here.

I have had a headache for 5 days. Typing makes it worse. I type all day at work. I need to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  The AC better be working today

Howdy Kids
                  Yes, amazingly they fixed it yesterday.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I know I have posted this before but I am going to vent/whine/rant a little bit so I apologize in advance.
                    No apologies necessary in tLodge. If it helps you in any way to get it off your chest, go ahead and rant. That's what we're here for... didn't you get the memo?
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

78 today, 83 tomorrow in the Bx. Skiing Friday.

This. Week. Will. Be. Awesome.

Comment

'Morning, Lodge. Time to go take the ice out at the arena...
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Morning.

A bit bleary eyed from staying up for the Twins game, but I have coffee nearby!

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          'Morning, Lodge. Time to go take the ice out at the arena...
                          Morning Big League Chew!
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Morning lodge

Back to work today

Comment

Good morning.

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                              UGH... How do you MN sports fans handle all this fail??

DNA

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Morning Lodge. Surprisingly very awake this morning! I'm working on shifting my work/sleep schedules so I work 7-4 during the summer, so I can get out golfing more after work.
                                Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                A bunch of drunk Techies gave her a 5. A slightly less drunk me did not. I win.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                You don't win. You didn't get any. And a bunch?? One, and he wasn't that drunk, and I talked him "down."
                                I really wish I would have seen this woman, I can't even participate in the conversation. Did this happen on Thursday night when I was still in Minnesota or was this Friday or Saturday night and I was just off doing something else at the bar? One of those nights my sister attacked me because I called her friend a crack whore, she was ****ed.
                                Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                                Why on earth would you have people eat and drink off MNS?

On second thought, don't answer that. I don't want to know.
                                Wait, wait, wait, if that is what is going on, I think I can find other plans for Saturday night....
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X