X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    Any reason you cant stream it?
    I love be stuck at a bowling alley. I missed the last game because I wrecked my car on the way there, so my wife won’t allow me to miss this week.

If the game was on ESPN2, the bowling alley could air it.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• HHHHHHHHHHHHT!!! I am amazed and thrilled! Going to the Frozen Four!!! It was so nerve wracking. Gah!! I opened up the JetBlue app as soon as the clock hit 0:00 and booked my flight.

MEUSA and wT - rooting for you both today. Will you be coming to Tampa?

im off to church this morning to light a few candles. I did a lot of praying yesterday and now it’s time to give thanks.

Comment

• Good game, St. Clown. As usual the ENG makes it look more lopsided than it was. Bring on Scarlet’s Terriers! Wish I was going, couldn’t make it work this year. My parents will be there though!
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Good game, St. Clown. As usual the ENG makes it look more lopsided than it was. Bring on Scarlet’s Terriers! Wish I was going, couldn’t make it work this year. My parents will be there though!
          I wish I could’ve seen it - I was living off Twitter highlights and the CHN app.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Congrats to the Terriers and Gophers. I'm still nervously awaiting our game.

The family wT will be in Tampa regardless of hockey results today. Taking wT baby to legoland/peppa pig and then friday to meet the mouse.
            The little one probably wont go to hockey with us, grandma is coming on the trip and offered to watch her while NaSK and I go to hockey.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• We are watching hockey for real. The first time this yr. I referred to St Clood . They all thought I was nuts. There are things that take too long to explain.

Congrats MEUSA and Scarlet!

Fingers crossed wT!

Comment

• HHT! Tampa here we come. Need to juggle a few things to try and make it there myself.
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Yay for wT!!

Comment

• Squeeee!!!!!

Breathing again. I suspect the Thursday night Tampa game to be much like this one. Q has some great goaltending.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                      I suspect the Thursday night Tampa game to be much like this one. Q has some great goaltending.
                      I'm not one to brag or boast anymore (man, I must be getting old) but I can say this because I've heard it from our guys all season. Last year left a really bad taste in their mouth. We have five 5th years that, to a man, said they returned because of "unfinished business". Much of that has to do with the last game of last season. Now they have a chance to avenge that loss. As a fan, that's about all I can ask for.
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge!

Arenas visited:

Comment

• Congrats wT and MEUSA!! Hope to see you both there.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                Congrats to the Terriers and Gophers. I'm still nervously awaiting our game.

The family wT will be in Tampa regardless of hockey results today. Taking wT baby to legoland/peppa pig and then friday to meet the mouse.
                                The little one probably wont go to hockey with us, grandma is coming on the trip and offered to watch her while NaSK and I go to hockey.
                                Despite living near Legoland and the mouse, I won't be able to make it over to Tampa that weekend.

But have a fun trip. Looks like it'll be toasty warm.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X