• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I just threw out, accidentally, the flipper (fake temporary tooth) I paid $500 for. Thankfully I realized this egregious mistake and was able to grab it out of the trash.
        Is that like the equivalent of grabbing a sandwich out of the trash? Glad you found it, hope you washed it
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

Is that like the equivalent of grabbing a sandwich out of the trash? Glad you found it, hope you washed it
          More like when a kid throws out his/her retainer. I rinsed it thoroughly and soaked it in water with a little Listerine.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge.

I've been told to work on my positivity. When you're short-staffed and aware of the onslaught of work headed your way with 4 new product lines, ISO audit and inventory this month....you'd think I could get a pass at being smiley and bubbly.

Last week we had visitors from one of our sister plants. I went out drinking with them after work. I'm not very extroverted around people I barely know, and I'm not much of a drinker. After 2 different bars and 4 hours, I went home....the rest of the group went to Ann Arbor to hit a few more bars. So, the guy that wanted go drinking in A2 (we tried to tell him it might be crowded as students just returned that week), he told my boss he thinks I'm on my way out and seem unhappy. No, that's just normal me. I even thought I was doing pretty well. I occassionally added to the conversation. That takes effort for me.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

I've been told to work on my positivity. When you're short-staffed and aware of the onslaught of work headed your way with 4 new product lines, ISO audit and inventory this month....you'd think I could get a pass at being smiley and bubbly.

Last week we had visitors from one of our sister plants. I went out drinking with them after work. I'm not very extroverted around people I barely know, and I'm not much of a drinker. After 2 different bars and 4 hours, I went home....the rest of the group went to Ann Arbor to hit a few more bars. So, the guy that wanted go drinking in A2 (we tried to tell him it might be crowded as students just returned that week), he told my boss he thinks I'm on my way out and seem unhappy. No, that's just normal me. I even thought I was doing pretty well. I occassionally added to the conversation. That takes effort for me.
                  Jeez, that's annoying. You also have a little kid. It's not like you can just go pub crawling. Good for you for even going out for a bit. Did your boss tell you that guy said that about you? Maybe you can use it to your advantage. Like, yeah, I've been struggling a bit because we're short staffed.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Jesus. Unless you're walking around talking about how the world is going to end... that's a bit close to "smile more honey"
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

\
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X