Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure how Mankato specifically stabbed UAA in the heart (were they the chief pusher or final vote for reforming the CCHA w/o UAH and Alaska teams?), but Denver was obviously instrumental in forming the NCHC along with North Dakota. Thus they are a backstabber in the eyes of some fans of leftover WCHA/CCHA teams who still haven't moved on from the business decisions that were made over a decade ago. I'm not going to say anything further on the latter subject, as I've pretty much made my peace with it, though I'm obviously on the Maverick bandwagon tonight and I do wish Michigan had taken down DU.

Comment

• Oh I don’t like any of the NCHC and CCHA schools, as far as I’m concerned you’re schools are all collectively guilty.

That said, I have no problem with the posters from those schools, most of you are wonderful people. Just know that I hate your programs and want none of them to succeed.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I'm not sure how Mankato specifically stabbed UAA in the heart (were they the chief pusher or final vote for reforming the CCHA w/o UAH and Alaska teams?), but Denver was obviously instrumental in forming the NCHC along with North Dakota. Thus they are a backstabber in the eyes of some fans of leftover WCHA/CCHA teams who still haven't moved on from the business decisions that were made over a decade ago. I'm not going to say anything further on the latter subject, as I've pretty much made my peace with it, though I'm obviously on the Maverick bandwagon tonight and I do wish Michigan had taken down DU.
        Gee, I still haven't gotten over the great divorce of the mid-1980's. :-)
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning, lodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good morning Lodge
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Hey wT - just saw on the BU thread that it looks like we're coming to Ann Arbor for two games next October. W00t! I always like my trips to Yost.

Just got a call from dentist office. I was there last week for a cleaning. Took a bunch of x-rays. Saw a spot on one of my front teeth. Which I've been mentioning for about six years and they say they never found anything. Now I need a consult with an endodontist. That means a root canal. I think. I don't know if I can handle a root canal on on of my front teeth. They may have to knock me out for it. It's just a consult and then the next week I have to go back and see the dentist. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Hey wT - just saw on the BU thread that it looks like we're coming to Ann Arbor for two games next October. W00t! I always like my trips to Yost.

Just got a call from dentist office. I was there last week for a cleaning. Took a bunch of x-rays. Saw a spot on one of my front teeth. Which I've been mentioning for about six years and they say they never found anything. Now I need a consult with an endodontist. That means a root canal. I think. I don't know if I can handle a root canal on on of my front teeth. They may have to knock me out for it. It's just a consult and then the next week I have to go back and see the dentist. Ugh.
                      Awesome! (the BU trip to A2, not the potential root canal)

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge.

Was invited to dinner out with some corporate higher ups that are visiting our plant this week. My plant manager sent a message to our plant management team asking who can join. I don't even know who most of the people visiting are, I'm not in any of the meetings with them and I don't relish the idea of spending what could be my free time eating dinner with coworkers. At the same time, I probably should schmooze and make myself seem like a valuable part of the team and I don't have anything going on tonight other than baby free time as she'll be spending the night at grandma's.

Arenas visited:

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                              Good morning Lodge.

Was invited to dinner out with some corporate higher ups that are visiting our plant this week. My plant manager sent a message to our plant management team asking who can join. I don't even know who most of the people visiting are, I'm not in any of the meetings with them and I don't relish the idea of spending what could be my free time eating dinner with coworkers. At the same time, I probably should schmooze and make myself seem like a valuable part of the team and I don't have anything going on tonight other than baby free time as she'll be spending the night at grandma's.
                              wT - it's so funny you posted this right now. I'm attending the Simmons Women's Leadership Conference (virtually) right now and one of the speakers was talking about courage and doing things a little out of your comfort zone. I get not wanting to take up your free time with co-workers. But it's a good thing that you were invited. Any opportunity for face time with higher ups is something you should jump at. It will be good for them to see a woman in a leadership position in a male dominated industry. I'm actually excited for you! Go, have a good meal. Show them how capable you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Hey wT - just saw on the BU thread that it looks like we're coming to Ann Arbor for two games next October. W00t! I always like my trips to Yost.

I've had two root canals on my front teeth. One because of a soccer injury and one from *ahem* dodging a pencil being thrown at me and going mouth first into a desk.

They kinda suck but weren't the worst thing.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X