• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!
    and Mookie

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Morning Lodge.

Windy here in the 734. The clouds aren't so much rolling in as jogging by. I look out my window and it's like I'm watching a time lapse of the sky....but it's no time lapse.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Another dreary day here in the 507. One week until Boston makes things a little better, I suppose..
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Another dreary day here in the 507. One week until Boston makes things a little better, I suppose..
          It will be dreary in Boston when you lose in the semifinal. Might as well stay home. :-)
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

It will be dreary in Boston when you lose in the semifinal. Might as well stay home. :-)
            I know how to handle the pain of a Frozen Four loss now, although I’m not sure how the Mavs get a better chance to win it all than with the group they’ve got now.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• s’upp y’all
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge.

Had an awesome day yesterday. My mom is visiting from Texas and she watched wT baby while NaSK and I went to a performance of Hamilton (touring company). I surprised him with front row seats, which I knew could either be awesome or terrible depending on how much stage we'd actually be able to see. They were awesome! I got to look over the conductor's music (sitting by the pit is fun for a band geek), NaSK actually commented on how cool it was to see the details on the costumes, there was a point where the actor playing King George directed his lines to someone a couple seats away from us, and I'm going to say that even though Jefferson's kiss was probably aimed 3 rows behind me, that it was to me. There were so many funny gestures and details that I'm not sure I would have picked up on from seats nearer the back of the house.
                        The actress playing Eliza was amazing....I felt and believed her emotions. Such a powerful performance, it had to be exhausting for her.

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• I'm jealous wT. I would love to see that show in person.

Greetings from the office. Today is officially back to work. I was here at 6:50am as we had a small activation set up to welcome employees back. I'm ready to go home now. Our cafeteria finally opened. I went to go get a toasted bagel. We have a new food service company. I took a bagel, put it in the conveyor belt toaster. Came out not toasted. I looked in the conveyor belt toaster and there was no orange light. Tried the other one. Same thing. Found one of the new staff who was trying to tell me to hit a certain button. I said "Please read it. When it's flashing, it's on Power Save. When I push it, like the instructions say, it starts to heat up so the orange lights inside come on. That. Is. Not. Happening. Please get this fixed for tomorrow." Sigh. I was really looking forward to a toasted bagel. I've let three people who over see the cafeteria know of this egregious error.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            Good morning Lodge.

Had an awesome day yesterday. My mom is visiting from Texas and she watched wT baby while NaSK and I went to a performance of Hamilton (touring company). I surprised him with front row seats, which I knew could either be awesome or terrible depending on how much stage we'd actually be able to see. They were awesome! I got to look over the conductor's music (sitting by the pit is fun for a band geek), NaSK actually commented on how cool it was to see the details on the costumes, there was a point where the actor playing King George directed his lines to someone a couple seats away from us, and I'm going to say that even though Jefferson's kiss was probably aimed 3 rows behind me, that it was to me. There were so many funny gestures and details that I'm not sure I would have picked up on from seats nearer the back of the house.
                            The actress playing Eliza was amazing....I felt and believed her emotions. Such a powerful performance, it had to be exhausting for her.

Nice
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X